Final Boss

(SpongeBot SteelPants was seen moving left and right then the camera pans to Patrick, Pippa, Sandy and Squidward)

Patrick: Look at that guy, that big square head, and the short shorts. It's the most hideous thing I've ever seen.

SpongeBob: Wait, that hideous thing looks like me.

Squidward: I always knew SpongeBob would be the death of me.

Sandy: Jumping jellybeans! A robot SpongeBob.

Maddie: There's definitely something funny going on here. (To mime) And I don't mean you. Something else funny. (Gasp!) Plankton! You're behind all this aren't you?

Plankton: Yes, yes! It was me all the time. Behold! The Duplicatotron. I've registered the name so don't even think of ripping me off. With this. I can make a robot copy of anyone. I was going to make an army of loyal robots that would obey my every command.

SpongeBob: But they're running amok.

Plankton: I er... I forgot to set the switch to obey. but now that daddy's home, I can fix that. [Plankton puts a sign on the word "don't" with "obey" (Pause)] What's wrong now? It should be working.

Robo-Plankton: [Robo-Plankton comes down] It is working, they're obeying me.

Plankton: I knew I shouldn't have made a copy of myself, but I'm just so cute.

Robo-Plankton: You've interfered my plans for the last time. SpongeBob meet SpongeBob.

Maddie: Hi, how do you do? Allow me to introduce my friends. Patrick, Pippa, Sandy-

Robo-Plankton: Enough! Prepare to meet your doom! [Robo-Plankton goes up]

(SpongeBot starts to hits a few platforms, malfunctions and falls-apart and land on SpongeBob and Maddie)

Robo-Plankton: No! You dolts have destroyed my beautiful bride, we were supposed to get married next week.

Sandy: Did he say married?

Robo-Plankton: I'll repair you baby.

(SpongeBot grows Anchor Arms then Robo-Plankton flies up)

Pippa: Wuh? I'm shrinking.

SpongeBob: No Pippa. I think the robot is getting bigger.

[Robo-Plankton went inside of SpongeBot's head.]

Patrick: SpongeBob, he just flew into your head.

Maddie: Well then I'm going to follow him into his head. I mean into his robot version's head. Which is like his head, but bigger and more metallic.

Plankton: Will you go already!

SpongeBob: Here I come robot Plankton.

[SpongeBob and Maddie went inside of SpongeBot's head.]

Squidward: This is just getting too weird for me.

[Squidward was about to leave the Chum Bucket]

(SpongeBot SteelPants notices something amiss, then forces both SpongeBob, Maddie, and Robo-Plankton out of its left ear, has its arms deflate and gets crunched up into the arena's perimeter pit and shuts down)

Sandy: SpongeBob and Maddie! You did it!

Patrick: What did he do?

Squidward: What? Oh. Ah. Erm. Yeah.

Plankton: All my plans. Ruined! That does it. I'm becoming a lawyer.

Robo-Plankton: You haven't defeated me yet, I still have more robots all over Bikini Bottom. I'll summon them all, and we'll see. Uh-Oh.

Robo-Plankton-2: I'll destroy you.

Robo-Plankton: You'll destroy me? I'll destroy you.

Robo-Plankton-2: I'll destroy you twice as hard.

Robo-Plankton-3: Oh yeah? I'll destroy you, plus one.

Robo-Plankton-4: Well I'll destroy you plus infinity.

Robo-Plankton: Shut up, you stupid robot.

Robo-Plankton-2: Who are you calling stupid?

Robo-Plankton-3: I went to community college. You oversized coffee grinder.

Robo-Plankton-4: Oh yeah? I'll show you.

Maddie: Well Plankton. I hope you learned your lesson.

Plankton: Oh I certainly did. Net time I'll get it right. (Patrick squishes him) Ouch!

Pippa: We won! Who wants to get ice cream?

SpongeBob: I do. I do.

Sandy: Need I remind you all there are still robots out there making a mess of Bikini Bottom?

Maddie: Sandy is right.

Patrick: I thought she was a squirrel.

Squidward: I'm being punished. I don't know what for, but I'm being punished.

Maddie: There's still work to be done out there. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy wouldn't stop, and neither will I. We can't rest until Bikini Bottom is safe.

Pippa: I love you SpongeBob.

SpongeBob: I love you too Pippa.