Bikini Bottom (Third area)

SpongeBob: I'm sorry Plankton, the Chum Bucket lab is locked up tight. I don't know if I'll ever get enough golden spatulas to get in.

Plankton: Yes it's the Chum Bucket security system. I decided myself it makes me so proud. It was meant to keep out the hateful throngs of the unwashed. Unfortunately I never figured I'd be on this side of it.

Maddie: So what are you gonna do Plankton?

Plankton: We (of course meaning you) are gonna have to go out there and get those golden spatulas. Or I'll never get back into the Chum Bucket to regain control of my robots.

SpongeBob: What was that?

Plankton: Oh uh, I said 'will I ever get back into the Chum Bucket to stain all my pots?' Yes.

Maddie: Hmmm, something's fishy here.

SpongeBob: What's wrong Mr. Krabs? You don't look so good.

Mr. Krabs: You gotta help me boy and girl, the Krusty Krab has been overrun by a bunch of them hoodlum robots of yers. They've booted me out. And worse, they've got hold me beautiful shiny objects.

Maddie: Defiling the Krusty Krab?! Is there no end to their evil? What are we going to do Mr. Krabs?

Mr. Krabs: We (meaning you) are going to clear the robots out, get me back me restaurant, and most importantly, rescue me money. Whew! You had me worried there for a bit boy and girl, worried for me money of course. (laughs) Here, take this as your reward.

SpongeBob: Bubble Buddy. I bet the next move you teach me will be the best one ever.

Bubble Buddy: Absapositivelootly SpongeBob and Maddie.

Maddie: Super pinky shake on it?

Bubble Buddy: I would if I had pinkies.

SpongeBob: Here. I'll blow you some.

Bubble Buddy: Yeah, maybe later. Now pay attention SpongeBob and Maddie, this bubbles a doozy.

Maddie: Paying my entire salary in attention.

Bubble Buddy: When you're not moving, press this button and you'll blow a bubble that you can steer as it flies through the air.

SpongeBob: Wow!

Bubble Buddy: Aim carefully though, you've only got a few seconds of flight time before the bubble pops.

Maddie: I'm a bubble blowing machine.

Johnny: Flash, authorities have confirmed that the robots running amok through Bikini Bottom are indeed coming from the Chum Bucket. Yes, right where you're standing. Plankton, owner of the Chum Bucket and best known for the creation of robots whose sole purpose is to cause mayhem and destruction, has denied any involvement.

Plankton: And then stomp on your children. And stomp on your children's children.

Johnny: This has been a Bikini Bottom news flash.