Sand Mountain

French Narrator: Sand mountain, where sea creatures go to enjoy an afternoon of falling down.

SpongeBob: Squidward, am I glad you're here, I need to borrow your toothbrush again.

Squidward: What? You've used it before?

Maddie: Oh yeah, lots of times. I figured if you didn't know you wouldn't mind.

Squidward: Fine, what do I care. I'm a wreck anyways. I try and get some exercise to relax from all this robot mess and now everything is ruined.

SpongeBob: Because of a toothbrush?

Squidward: No it's those blasted robots, they've taken over the ski slopes. How can i ski with those ugly things beating everyone up? Listen SpongeBob and Maddie, you've gotta help me. I'm going to lose my marbles if i don't get some relaxation.

Maddie: I found if you keep your marbles in a bag, they don't get lost as often. In fact I've got mine right here. It's embroidered with this lovely-

Squidward: Forget the marbles! I've got a better idea. If you get rid of the robots at the bottom of every slope for me. I'll give you one of those golden spatulas.

SpongeBob: Well I don't know. It's hard to beat the extreme fun of marbles.

Squidward: Ok, ok. I'll give you one for each slope you're clear.

Maddie: Now that's a deal.

Mrs. Puff: I've gone down this hill a hundred times, usually rolling darn kids think it's funny to push me. But if you can beat my time down the hill. I'll give you a golden spatula.

Bubble Buddy: I fly like the wind and float like a sea-bee. If you can beat my time down the hill. I'll give you a golden spatula.

Larry: I'm the fastest there is. My time down this slope is unbeatable. I'll give you a golden spatula if you can beat my time.

Plankton: Hello my most favorite friend in the whole world. I found another golden spatula for you.

SpongeBob: Oh Boy! Can I have it?

Plankton: Sure, if you fall down to the bottom of this pit.

Maddie: Isn't there a safer way?

Plankton: It's always safety with you people. Hmm... I suppose you could Bungie down.

Squidward: Thank Neptune you did it, now I can go get my equipment and ski in peace.

SpongeBob: Actually I think that Patrick borrowed your equipment.

Squidward: What!? Who said he could do that?

Maddie: I did. I figured if you didn't know you wouldn't mind... again.

Squidward: Wouldn't mind!? Of course I mind. It's only the most expensive skiing equipment you can buy. And what does Patrick want with that stuff anyway? He doesn't even know how to ski.

(Cuts to Patrick)

Patrick: I want the warm now!