Mermalair

Mermaid Man: Eeeevilll!

SpongeBob: Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.

Mermaid Man: Ahh!

Barnacle Boy: You shouldn't sneak up on Mermaid Man like that, his heart's not so good. Come to think of it, nothing on him is that good anymore.

Maddie: Sorry Mermaid Man, it's just that I'm always so excited to see you two! Standing in your awesome presence gives me the chills of justice! See, I've got goosebumps on my goosebumps on my goosebumps on my goosebumps on my-

Barnacle Boy: Alright kid, knock it off just tell us what you want?

SpongeBob: Well I really want a new pair of sunglasses. Patrick sat on my old ones.

Barnacle Boy: That's not what I meant.

Mermaid Man: Actually it's a good thing you showed up, young sponge and his sister of goodness!

Maddie: It is?

Barnacle Boy: It is?

Mermaid Man: Yes, a bunch of evil robots have taken over the Mermalair security system. It's up to you to shut it down and stop them.

Barnacle Boy: Why them? We're perfectly capable superheroes.

Mermaid Man: Because it's Thursday and we have a whole bunch of doctor's appointments.

Barnacle Boy: Aww fish sticks! I forgot.

Mermaid Man: Go talk to the Mermalair computer in the next room, she'll tell you what to do.

SpongeBob: I accept this full responsibility Mermaid Man, you won't be disappointed, shamed maybe, but not disappointed.

Mermaid Man: To the doctor's office. Away!

French Narrator: The Mermalair, secret fortress of the wrinkly superheroes. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.

Maddie: Squidward, am I happy to see you, and not just the kind of happy you feel in the front of your knees but the kind of happy of feeling the back of your elbow. You'll never believe what's been happening.

Squidward: Yeah yeah. I've already been briefed by the geriatric duo. Those two old coots sent me in to get updated with the Mermalair Computer. But since you're here now. I'll let you do it, it's right over there. Look at this place. I mean puh-leeze! Would it kill them to lay down a few throw rugs? And all this wasted space. How did those two old fogies make all this?

SpongeBob: Oh that's easy. In episode 27, the Mermalair is invaded by the digging monsters of Bermuda and they-

Squidward: Never mind!

Mermaid Man: I got a job for somebody who can throw things.

Patrick: Leave it to us, I'm great at throwing things.

Mermaid Man: All you have to do is pick up a throw-fruit and throw it and each of those funnel machines.

Pippa: Thowo the throw-fruit?

Mermaid Man: No. throw the throw-fruit.

Patrick: Throw the tow-throot?

Mermaid Man: You might want to be quick about it, I tend to explode. I mean they tend to explode. You did it. Now I can get some sleep.

Pippa: Hey I know you, you're that guy.

Barnacle Boy: Hmm... we're gonna need a lot more power to activate the Hydro-acoustic Doppler modulator. Do you think you can handle this?

Patrick: I could see Squidward's house from up here, and he's not wearing any pants. Oh wait, he never wears pants.

Barnacle Boy: Now listen up. There are eight cylinders over there. If you throw something at the cylinders, it'll turn around to the power side. Turn all eight cylinders around to the power side and I'll give you a reward.