Kelp Forest

French Narrator: Here we are in the Kelp Forest. An interesting area with many sights to see. For those that don't get hopelessly lost first.

SpongeBob: Hi Mrs. Puff, driving class isn't out here today is it?

Mrs. Puff: Uh... no SpongeBob and Maddie. Why do you say that? Do you think we'd have class out here just to hide from you? How silly. I'm just uh... gathering twigs for winter. Yes, that's it.

Maddie: Oh can I help? I have a merit badge in twig gathering.

Mrs. Puff: Actually, you can help with something else. These robots showed up and scared all the students- I mean campers, off into the forest. Before the Ranger arrives, someone needs to go out and find them.

SpongeBob: I'll help you find them Mrs. Puff. I'm the sponge for the job.

Mrs. Puff: Thanks SpongeBob and Maddie. I'll make sure to give you a nice reward when you found all of them.

Patrick: Hi Mr. Krabs. What are you doing here?

Mr. Krabs: Ahoy Patrick and Pippa. I'm trying to return 3 stone tikis to this pedestal so I can get to the kelp cave across that bridge, there could be customers in there. I saw 3 tikis scattered around this area, but me old brain couldn't figure out how to get them back up here.

Pippa: Can I try?

Mr. Krabs: Sure why not. I need a good laugh. There's a golden spatula up there for you if you succeed.

Patrick: Oh boy Mr. Krabs. I'll see what I can do.

Barnacle Boy: Hey kids. I could really use your help if you have some time to spare.

Maddie: Sure Barnacle Boy, what do you need?

Barnacle Boy: I'm trying to recover my lost energy crystals and power my new secret superhero power. It seems the robots have found my supply and have hidden them in this cave.

SpongeBob: Secret superhero power? What's it do? What's it do? What's it do?

Barnacle Boy: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret would it? Just trust me, it's worth finding these crystals. I'd go search it myself, but my bunions are acting up today.

Maddie: Well then you rest those super bones of yours. I'll get searching for these crystals.

SpongeBob: Barnacle Boy. I think I found all your crystals. Now I can see your secret superpower.

Barnacle Boy: Alright. Stand back. There.

Maddie: What happened?

Barnacle Boy: I gained the power to trim my nose hairs at SuperSpeed.

SpongeBob: Incredible.

Barncale Boy: Oh, uh. Yeah, yeah. I guess so. Well then. I need to return to the Mermalair and get back to work But here, take this golden spatula... and go away.

Maddie: Of course Barnacle Boy. I'm always happy to lend my services to my favorite superhero. If you ever run into trouble again, let me know.

Barncale Boy: Yeah sure kid. Thanks. And goodbye.

SpongeBob: Hi Mermaid Man. What are you doing here?

Mermaid Man: Oh hello Kyle and Sarah. I was trying to find some of our missing energy crystals when I came across this vine. In my younger days I held the all-time speed record for vine-sliding. you should try it! What a hoot! And if you can beat my best time I'll give you another of these gold spatulas!

Maddie: Well, I am a bit busy with all these robots. But sure, why not? It does look like fun!

Mermaid Man: Try not to fall off.

Mrs. Puff: SpongeBob and Maddie, there you are! Thanks to you all the campers have safely returned!

SpongeBob: No problem Mrs. Puff. Any self-respecting sponge and his sister would gladly help. And it was actually fun exploring the Kelp Forest.

Mrs. Puff: You're not so bad when you aren't behind a wheel, SpongeBob and Maddie, thanks again.

Maddie: Always glad to lead a hand Mrs. Puff

Mrs. Puff: I found this Golden Spatula the other day. Why don't you take it? You've definitely earned it.

SpongeBob: Wow Mrs. Puff! I'll cherish it always!