Goo Lagoon

French Narrator: Ah Goo Lagoon, A sun drenched beach of sludge at the bottom of the sea. But, all is not well here "en" paradise.

Larry: SpongeBob and Maddie, do I looked burned?

SpongeBob: Well you do look a little red.

Larry: Barnacles! That darn robot.

Maddie: Robot?!

Larry: Yeah, a big robot stole everybody's sunscreen.

SpongeBob: Oh-no! Everyone will burn, and then they'll get all itchy and peel.

Larry: Exactly, you can't spend a day at the beach without sunscreen. That sun is way too hot. That robot is out on the island, nobody can get to him. SpongeBob and Maddie, maybe you can use those sun reflectors to point the sun's rays on that robot, if you hit one of the buttons on the side of a lifeguard tower, the reflector will turn, connect all the towers and the light will shoot right out of the big reflector on the island, then all you have to do is swim out to the island and turn the big reflector onto the robot. I'll stay here and protect the babes.

Maddie: But I uh... can't swim.

Mrs. Puff: Oh-no, the children's balloons have been overfilled, they're carrying the children out of control.

SpongeBob: I don't know Mrs. Puff, it looks like they're having a lot of fun.

Mrs. Puff: Yes too much fun if you ask me, you can save the children by bubble bashing each of the balloons, bubble bash all the balloons then come see me for a reward.

Maddie: Can do Mrs. Puff.

Mrs. Puff: My hero! You've saved the children, here's a golden spatula as a reward.

Bubble Buddy: SpongeBob and Maddie. I heard that you are collecting golden spatulas.

SpongeBob: Yes Bubble Buddy. I am, have you seen one?

Bubble Buddy: Why yes, we were having a sandcastle contest, and somebody put a golden spatula on the top.

Maddie: If I had a castle, I'd name it Fort Patty Town the third and Fort Patty Town the third would have a big bake sale every Monday.

Bubble Buddy: Uhh... the golden spatula?

SpongeBob: Oh at the top of the sand castle. Right. That should be easy to reach.

Bubble Buddy: Well perhaps you should see for yourself.

Maddie: Hello Gary, what's new?

Gary: Meow.

SpongeBob: You don't say? Squidward bought a new sweater? Oh he's so crazy.

Gary: Meow.

Maddie: And there's a golden spatula at the end of this cave. Wow!

Mr. Krabs: Sorry lad and lass, but the carnival is closed. A pesky robot has taken over me ticket booth. And worse, me money. If you help me get rid of that no-good robot. I'll give you a big reward. Well, that's not exactly what I had in mind. I hope my insurance covers all this. Why don't you try something less expensive... er, I mean dangerous. I need them robots cleared out of the bumper boats. When you've destroyed them all, come back and see me. Here's a golden spatula for clearing out the bumper boats.

Larry: Congratulations SpongeBob and Maddie, you're king and princess of the beach. Here have a golden spatula.