The Industrial Park

(Squidward was shown at the Industrial Park running away from Robo-Patrick and Robo-Pippa as they try to crush Squidward then freeze him)

Sandy: Wow those robots look like Patrick and Pippa. And it's breath seems just as bad.

SpongeBob: This day just doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Sandy: SpongeBob and Maddie, hurry. Squidward's in more trouble than a chile relleno in a pan of grease. We have to help.

(Squidward was shown frozen)

Maddie: Your right Sandy, but if those robots really are like Patrick and Pippa, they'll eat us for dessert. What should we do?

(Robo-Patrick was shown licking his ice cream and Robo-Pippa was shown playing with her sword.)

Sandy: Well we better figure something out. And pronto!

(A note is shown on the back of Robo-Patrick and Pippa and it says "Kick me here!")

SpongeBob: Maybe that button on his back is a self-destruct. I'll try to hit it.

Sandy: Good idea SpongeBob and Maddie, but it's time to stop yappin' and get to it.

(Robo-Patrick and Pippa were hit and then burps and falls on the floor, SpongeBob and Maddie were scared and then tries to run and then gets frozen)

Sandy: That does it! You've pushed this squirrel too far. Get ready for a hot fudge twister. Texas style.

Maddie: It's time to roll out some robot punishment.

(Robo-Patrick and Pippa scream then blows up into many pieces.)

Squidward: Thanks for saving me guys. I never thought I'd say this SpongeBob, but I owe you. Big time and I love you Maddie.

SpongeBob: Thank Sandy, we still be popsicles if it wasn't for her.

Sandy: Aw shucks. You fellers are gonna make me blush.

Maddie: I love you too Squidward.

SpongeBob: I think I have fudge my pants.