Bikini Bottom (Second area)

SpongeBob: Hey Plankton.

Plankton: Yes? What is it?

Maddie: I was just wondering why all the robots seem to be coming from inside the Chum Bucket.

Plankton: Have they? I really haven't noticed.

SpongeBob: Um yeah. And then there's that big flashing neon sign that says robot headquarters.

[Cuts to the sign on the Chum Bucket then back to Plankton.]

Plankton: SpongeBob and Maddie, I'm your friend right?

Maddie: No, not really.

Plankton: Exactly and as your non-friend. I worry about you. Like right now you're thinking too much. I'm worried you might really hurt yourself. Tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna think for you. This way you won't hurt yourself and you can just keep working on getting me into the Chum Bucket.

SpongeBob: Thanks Plankton, you're the best non friend a friend could have, no more thinking for me.

Bubble Buddy: Let me teach you how to bowl a bubble. Press this button and you'll Bowl a bubble that can knock down robots from a safe distance.

Maddie: Wow!

Bubble Buddy: Remember though, the bubble bowl only works on things that are close to the ground.

SpongeBob: Got it.

Maddie: Wow, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy! My heroes! Hit me with a water ball! Hit me! Hit me! Hit me!

Barnacle Boy: We don't do that stuff anymore kids. We're retired.

Mermaid Man: Is that the TV repairman?

Barnacle Boy: No it's that excited sponge kid and his sister again.

Mermaid Man: Oh. Are you sure they can't fix the TV?

SpongeBob: Mermaid Man, t'would be my greatest honor to fix your television.

Mermaid Man: Goody.

Barnacle Boy: Hey Spongekid and his sister, you really want to help out?

Maddie: Oh boy, would I!

Barnacle Boy: Okay then, but lighten up a bit on the enthusiasm. You're making my bowels act up. We've got a little problem with some robots down in the Mermalair. Are you sure you're up to this task?

SpongeBob: Absolutely, Barnacle Boy.

Barnacle Boy: Well go over to the couch to access the Mermalair, we'll meet you down there.

Mermaid Man: Is it pudding night yet?