Introduction

To Carats,

Diamello,(it means Hello,because i combine them diamond and hello,get it?)it's my first time writing this Wattpad,and i'm super excited to share you guys.

First of all,my name is Eeveestar13,call me Eeveestar or Eevee,i don't mind if you guys making other nickname for me.

You see,the reason why i'm writing this because i'm having problem in my life,such a my trauma,fear and worry.I'm sure everycarat listening a song called 'My Life'(I don't want swear it in my stories and every chapter,please just understand what i'm saying),Seventeen always made a good song,that's why i slipped into Diamond Life at early february 2020,because i'm very interesting about them.

Speaking of Seventeen,i heard they having another comeback,2 comeback in this year?Seriously,aren't they taking another break,i never seen any k-pop idol having a 2 comeback!

With Seventeen and Carat Bong in My StoryTale,it will a lot of fun,adventurous and of course comedy,but there's hidden sides of this stories has tragic,bittersweet,and sadness.

Anyways,this genre has fantasy,adventure,comedy and psychology.So you will see what happened in this story.

Also Disclaimer,this is my first time writing on Wattpad,i'm really bad making sentences and grammars,so please do understand me.

Enjoy and Bye!

Carathae~! (It means I Carat You/Carat likes you)