Chapter 3:Meeting The Seventeen

Narrator's POV:

After passing The Forest Of Overgrown Flower,Eeveestar13 and Carat the Bong Bong (Carat Bong) arrived the place called 'The Field Of Super And Bravery'.A field filled with full of crimson grass and the trees leaves color like Autumn.

Eevee's POV:

This is The Field Of Super And Bravery according to Carat,this is where people to test their Bravery and Strength.

The winds is so fresh and breezey,i wish i could stay here in this world.The colors of grass field are reddish like crimson coral,and the trees colors of Autumns.

This World is very beautiful and colorful,i wonder what is World looks like?

Walking on the path in The Field Of Super And Bravery,i saw an animals were eating and playing around.

Suddenly,Carat's Phone start to ringing.

*BZZZ* *BZZZ*

"Oh wait,i got a call." Carat said.

*Beep*

"Yeobuseyo?" 

"Carat,where are you,we're been looking for you a WHOLE time!" Someone said on the phone.

"O-oh! You boys were looking for me...?" Carat said,asking to them.Wait...did she say the 'Boys'?

"Yeah! We're been searching for you a whole every district in Diamond City and we didn't find you,don't tell me you're in outside of the city,right?!" Someone said on the phone,annoying voice.

"Well...um...yes..." Carat said,nervously.She in a big trouble,i guess.

"Ok,we're in The Field Of Super And Bravery,just don't go anywhere,ok?"

"OK.i'll see you guys there,bye!" Carat end the calls.

"Oh man,i'm gonna get screwed up." Carat said,going to screwed it.

"Hey Carat,who's on the Phone?" I ask her who's on the Phone.

"Uhh...you will find out soon." Carat said.

I felt so curious who's calling to her on the Phone,i should find out soon whlie we're on the way to The Diamond City.

While we're on the way,Carat forced me to stop first.

"WAIT!" Carat shout.

"What?" I ask her what's wrong.

"Would you mind to hide at behind the bush?" Carat ask me to hide behind bush.

"Why?" I ask her again.

"Don't ask too much,just go and hide!" Carat forcefully me to go hide behind the bush.

I hide behind the bush,why she just force me to hide this?

"Are you sure you want me to hide here?" I ask her if i'm sure that i must hide here.

"Yeah,also just don't make any sound." Carat said.

I hear a dirt footsteps,it's must be them! I mean Carat friends.

"Hey there~ boys!" Carat greeted them.

"YAH! Where you've been,Carat?! We've been looking for you a whole time!" One of them said,angry.

"Hey calm down,Seungkwan.You don't have to worry about me,i'm fine whenever i go." Carat said to Seungkwan.So,that's Seungkwan who's angry at her.He seem very worried about her a lot.

(Author Note:I was thinking all the Seventeen should have change their clothes.First,it should be clothes a _World in scene are The Field Of Super And Bravery,The Diamond City and Super Dojo.Lastly,it should be clothes a Super in scene are EVERYWHERE.)