Chapter 5:The Super Dojo

Narrator's POV:

*You can save your record by going to Save*

*If you wanna take a break,just go to the Menu and select the Save!*

*The next morning...*

Eevee's POV:

"Hey! Hey,you two! Wake up! It's morning!" Seungkwan screamed for waking us up.Why Seungkwan is screaming with no reason at the middle of morning.

"Ow!" I said in my heart,pounding the ears from the Seungkwan screaming.

"M-my ears are pounding!" I continued in my heart.

"Who's screaming at the middle of morning?! It almost blasted of my eardrums!" I continued again in my heart.

'The black screen showed the cutscene at the middle of morning'

(Note:If you see this "'",not the narrator, it mean you're playing the video game.Even though you're reading this some stuff.)

"Why are you guys still asleep? Come on,wake up!" DK said,begging for wake up.While the Seungkwan still screaming.

"Agh!" I screamed inside my heart.

"M-my poor ears..." Carat said,got ear numb by Seungkwan screams.

"Come on,you two! Just wake up already!" Seungkwan said.

"The others were already downstairs and you guys were last one." He continued and turned around.

"Man,i can't wait for register at Super Dojo!" He continued again.

"I can't handle it all my excitement inside of me,woo!" He continued again and turned back his original place.

"So anyway,me and DK don't want any trouble because you guys are still asleep!" He said.

"So get ready!" He said.

And Seungkwan and DK leave our bedroom.But we're still can't move because the Seungkwan scream.

"Urgh!" Carat said while still got ear numb.

"My ears are still ringing!" She continued.

"What did Seungkwan say? Something about getting ready?" She ask.

I got shocked when she said that,i get up from my bed.

"Wait,that's right!" I said with realize.

"We're going have a register at Super Dojo,i remember!" I said to her.

"Wait,that means..."

"Arggh,we're got up late! We need to join with them!" I shouted and immediately grab Carat hand then rush to the downstairs.

(Note:This one references from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers Of Sky)

Meanwhile...

S.Coups POV:

We're waiting for DK and Seungkwan to come to wake up the two of them,which is Eevee and Carat.

I bet two of them is really such a sleepy head.

DK and Seungkwan came down the stairs,looks like they already wake them up.

"Do you two wake them up?" I ask them.

"Yes,but still they feel pounding from Seungkwan scream." DK said.