Intro:The Legend Of Caratland World

Narrator's POV:

"Once upon a time,a Legend was whispered among the World."

"It was Legend of HOPE and DREAM."

"It was Legend of LOVE and FRIENDSHIP."

"It was Legend of ELEMENT and FANTASY."

"It was Legend of POWER and MAGIC."

"This is the Legend of CARATLAND WORLD"

"Long time ago,HUMANS,BONG BONGIES and MONSTERS have lived in LOVE and FRIENDSHIP,bringing Peace and Hamony together as One and the World."

"But one day,when everyone having their good days,a terrible DARKNESS come to rampage the World."

"The sky covered with Dark Thuderstorm Cloud and the Natures shall be withered as blackness."

"Then,the Lord himself,"Nightmare Lord",the Lord who bring FEAR and DESPAIR,want to destroy all the Island and achieve his goal to success."

"The War between Legendaries Creators Island and the DARKNESS has started.The War are full of cheering,exhausted,and might."

"And then,a shining with hope,one hero appear in the middle of War."

"A Human from the Overworld,who shall end the reign of Nightmare Lord."

"After the long battle,a hero and Legendaries Creators Island were Victorious."

"They sealed the Nightmare Lord and his Minions inside of the Orb,and the World returned Peace and Harmony again."

"And so,people are celebrate to Heroes who saved us from the DARKNESS and respect to others Legendaries Island Creators who protect us all the time."

"But recently,little do they know,a Human from Overworld,who fallen down from inside mountain.Inside of mountain,there's a top of Flowers Vines and the Bed of Flowers Field.If anyone,known as Human from the Overworld,who come to this Caratland World,their stories will be changed their paths and become as SAVIOR of Caratland World."

"This is"

"MY STORYTALE"