Prologue:The Ordinary Child Girl,Eeveestar13

Eeveestar13,,who is 14 years old girl that her life is having difficult.She has 8 trait of SOUL,Determination,Bravery,Justice,Kindness,Intergity,Patience,Perseverance and Hope.

Her personality is very kindness and caring person,but sometimes she gets too shy whenever she meets someone new.She always listening what people said,she just always shake her head or nodding her head.

She is known as Introvert person because she's having poor socialble,it's a reason why she doesn't talk a lot.She always love to singing and humming a song that stuck on her head.

Whenever someone has choice for her,she need carefully what choices that they gives.

Instead of singing,she also love playing game,swimming,drawing and playing music,such a soundtrack and K-Pop.

She likes making friends because she think that making friends is more fun than being lonely.

She's having problems her emotions because she can't control herself,she also like being alone because due her father were passed away.

She's also her precious doll,which is Carat Bong,she likes call her as 'Carat The Bong Bong' it's a gift from her brother,Asriel (Author notes:My brother real name is Ivan,i don't ask me why i name my brother as Asriel lol)when she was on her birthday party.

This is her story start from Psychology Place.

Eevee's POV:

"Thank you,Ma'am" i said to Doctor Psychology

"So,how's the test IQ,honey?" my mother asked me

"Well,all the question has easy and... um difficult" i answered to my mother

I sat on the couch,and waiting for my mother to pay the bills.You see,i'm having my trauma childhood,fears and worry,my mother always worried about me because my mental health.

After paying the bills,we drived to restuarant to dine in,i ordered rice bowl of chicken katsu and a cup of Iced Matcha,while my mother order Fried Rice.

The meal were delicious,and Iced Matcha is so sweet,i wish i could make by myself but i'm really bad at cooking.

After we eat,we drived into our home,but my mother need to go to meet her friends.

"Honey,i need to go to meet my friends,don't forget close the door,if you see stranger,don't let them in!"

"Okay,mama!"i answered her back,and she drive away.

I opened the door and close the door to lock,i need to get rest because the test IQ were made me thinking hard.When i'm going to my room,i saw the mysterious book on the table.

"W-what is this?"i ask myself confusing.We never buy this book,but how did end up here?

Ignore myself from confusing,i pick up the mysterious book and heading to my room.When i opened my room,this room feel... empty?

I asked myself again,"What is happening here?" all i can see nothing,well except,a hole and the letter.

Out of curiosty,i opened the letter and read,it was from Carat the Bong Bong (Author Note:Carat Bong has Voice that i created,but i don't think the Carat Voice will be canon or not)

"Hey Eevee,it's me Carat,i know it's very confusing to you that your room is empty.I just put the letter next to the hole so you can jump into a hole.Speaking of hole,if you jump into hole,it will lead you a new world,you will find out what is a new world like.I'll wait for your arrival.Your Friend,Carat Bong." that's what it said on letter

New world...,Sounds like a new adventure to me.I Jumped into a hole and see what's look like.

Meanwhile at the Caratland World

Carat's POV:

"Hmm...where she is,she was supposed to come to this World." I said.

I just waiting for Eeveestar to come this World,don't tell me she just doing something else.After all,she's only one of me as precious and best friend.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,UGH!" i hear her screaming fall,it turned out,it was Eeveestar13,who fallen down.

(Author Note:Eevee's clothes wil changed everytime she enter the World,now her clothes in the Caratland World is Rabbit hat,Purple jacket,blue jeans and pink shoes.Her eyes is now has color,the left one is Red and the right one is Pinkish.Her hair is now Rainbow,and her Races is now Half-human and Half-monster.Her ear is now Eevee including her tail.)

I'm very happy and excited to see her arrival.I welcomed her to my World,"Hi there,Eeveestar,Welcome to the Caratland World!"

Narrator POV:

This is where all stories were began...