Introduction

The Misunderstanding:
Chapter 1

Lyney burst through the door yelling your name with tears in his eyes. Lynette was standing right behind trying to call him down. You stood there confused and flabbergasted with your mouth wide agate. How did you get into this mess?

Well it all began when you have been a part of the House of Hearth for as long as you can remember. Your parents were both killed by the Fatui for doing illegal activities and you were taken in by the House of Hearth because you were still quite young. Once Lyney and Lynette had joined the Hearth you envied them both. They both had exceptional skill and would make perfect assets for the Fatui. You tried your best to copy their skills but no matter how much you practiced and tried nothing would work.

It wasn't until Lyney and Lynette both had started their own magic show in Fontaine, that "Father" had suggested that you join them. "I think it would be good practice for you." Arlecchino said. "I know you have always been quite a bit behind in your training and I think they could help you greatly. On the plus side, I know you have taken a great interest in magic." You bowed, "I'll consider your suggestion "Father"". Arlecchino smiled and dismissed you.

You arrived at the Court of Fontaine where you were scheduled to meet Lyney and Lynette while they were preparing for their next magic show. You walked in through the doors and noticed that Lyney and Lynette were on the stage performing. You took a seat in the front row, Lyney and Lynette both greeting you by waving. You were watching them in a daze, they were both so perfect, and you have always had a thing for Lynette. Lyney was gorgeous too, but you couldn't help but feel uneasy around him for some reason? You wouldn't dare try to shoot your shot with Lynette though, you have heard stories from "Father" of what she had been through and you would feel terrible to hurt her. They ended their practice performance with a bow and you clapped with a very cheesy grin on your face. Lyney directed for you to make your way up on the stage. "I suppose "Father" has told you her plans?" you said to Lyney. "Yes, she has." Lyney stated. Lynette pulled out a cup of tea with one of the magic cards and stirred it with a smile on her face.