Gotta Stay Focused

"Does anyone want some tea?" Lynette asked with her ears perking up. "I would like some tea dear sister!" Lyney exclaimed with a bow. How about you?" Lyney said looking into your general direction. "Oh! Uh.. Sure why not." you smiled at Lynette and she smiled back. "What about you Freminet?" "Hmm.. No, I'm good... I'm going to my workshop and I'll be back for dinner later." "Speaking of dinner.. What are we having for dinner?" Lynette questioned. "Hmm I don't know yet." Lyney replied. Meanwhile you were still lost in thought wishing Fremi didn't leave you with the twins. To lighten the air up again you decided to ask, "When's your next show?" Lyney, setting his cup of tea down with a serious face, replied "Should be in a couple of days which should be enough time for us to prepare!" "I think you'll do great." Lynette said, grabbing your hands, immediately looking away you said, "Yeah hopefully.." Lyney coughed in response. "Well me and Lynette have to go and practice now for our upcoming show! Maybe you should go practice too? Hm?" Lynette glared daggers at Lyney knowing that he was somewhat jealous of your small interaction. "Oh uh.. Yeah I will." "Great! See ya later bye bye now!" "..."

"Lyney what the hell was that?" Lynette said with a pout questioning her brother's recent actions. "Oh what do you mean dear sister?" "You've been acting strange ever since you've had your discussion with you know who." "Ohhh! As sharp as ever Lynette!" "Let's just say you are getting warmer to this matter, but I would rather not discuss this right now, we have more important things to worry about." "Very well, but I will know the answer sooner or later.. Lyney.." She gave him another look that made Lyney turn away in a very scared manner, clearly not wanting to feel the wrath of his sister. You on the other hand couldn't get your mind out of the gutter and decided to go visit Fremi in his little workshop. Everytime something like this happened you would always vent to him about your problems, Freminet of course didn't mind and liked listening to you talk.

"Hi.." Freminet said while setting down a tool. "Hi Fremi.." plopping down on the nearest chair you could find you started fidgeting with the nearest item you could find. "You seem down, is something the matter?" "Yeah.. kinda I confessed my love for Lynette to Lyney." Freminet turned to your direction, surprised by your words, almost dropping the wrench he was using. "You.. did? I assume that didn't go well because of your attitude." "Oh it went okay I suppose.. It's just ever since then Lyney has been acting strange even though he said he didn't have a problem with it.." "Ah.. I see.. Hmm.. I think that's just Lyney, he's always been protective of his sister, but he'll get over it don't worry.." Freminet passed you a small smile. It was rare to see Fremi smile, but every time he did you knew everything was going to be alright. "You're right, Fremi. Anyway, enough of that. Whatcha working on?" You got up from your seat and examined Fremi's work. He scooted away a little in shyness. "It's one of Lyney's magic pockets.. I was uh reconstructing it to make it bigger so we could transport all of those wallets." "Oooo very cool!" "Fremi?" "Hm?" "What do you suppose I do to prepare for our mission? I don't know magic very well, and it's not like we're gonna be performing on stage anyway.." "You could help me? I mean you don't have to, it's just a recommendation." "I would love to." "That's great! I uh mean.. It's wonderful you want to help." You decided to stay with Freminet until dinner. Freminet being of course grateful for your assistance.