Get a Guitar 🎸 [Wonbin/Anton]

Who would've thought one random monday morning could be a big change for Wonbin?

-

a sound of a loud blaring alarm bolted Wonbin up from his bed, He groaned as he sat up, rubbing his eyes in annoyance and exhaustion. He only got 3 hours of sleep as he got home late last night after a gig at a club with his trio. He has no choice but to actually get up and start going on with the day.

After he got out of the shower, he picked his usual clothes, black sweater, beige trousers, and black converse. He brushed his hair with his hand and called it a day. He went down stairs, greeting his mom good morning with a kiss on her cheek.

Wonbin's POV

"Hey Ma, Good morning! can i just eat this as i go, im running a bit late"

i say, referring to the breakfast waffles she made as i stared at the clock which displayed '6:32', school starts at 7:15 and i live about 10 minutes away.

"Sure it's okay, Bin-ah, eat a lot okay hun?"

Wonbin smiled sweetly and nod.

"okayy! thank you Ma! "

i say as i grabbed a Tupperware from the cabinet and put about 5 pieces of waffles in it. I bid goodbyes to my mom and got on my bike.

10 minutes later i was outside of SM High's gate, i parked my bike and locked it. i started running through the corridors as i noticed a bunch of people about to crowd me, all i hear is

"𝘞𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯 𝘖𝘱𝘱𝘢!! 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥!"

"𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩! 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦! 𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦! "

"𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴!"

and quite a lot more. i panted as i quickly lost them, if you're wondering about that, i'm quite popular for being so handsome and talented and being in a band called Riize Up.

i finally got to my classroom, i got there, 9 minutes early. i wiped the sweat off my forehead and walked in the class, seeing my best friends.

"Hey crackheads"

i greeted as i sat on my chair.

"Oh heyyy, looks like you ran a marathon"

Eunseok, the class president and a member of Riize Up, spoke jokingly. i rolled my eyes and laughed.

"By the way, Wonbin have you heared?"

asked Shotaro, also a member of Riize Up.

i shook my head as a 'no' and motioned for him to continue.

"Theres a new student! they say he's really handsome and quite talented. "

Shotaro continues with a small grin on his face.

"anddd? what's so special, we get new students every week or month"

i cocked a brow as i rested my head on the desk.

"What's special is that he is said to be a talented guitarist from the US!! "

said Eunseok, speaking with bright enthusiasm.

i paused. Guitarist? US?

i shook my thoughts off and just sighed, resting my head on the desk with closed eyes.