(pt3) Your Criminal acts [Shotaro/Wonbin]

"𝘶-𝘶𝘩𝘮.. -"

"𝘚𝘩.. 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘰?"

"uh.. hi Wonbin.. "

Shotaro felt chills down his spine, feeling the intense stare. He didn't know what to do in this situation so he stayed very quiet, waiting to get killed maybe?

"I-.. uhm.. what are you doing here?..! i t-thought you were hanging out with your friends..?"

Wonbin stutters, feeling the hotness on his face, the embarrassing pause when he remembered, Shotaro witnessed 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, every criminal activity he did with his group, and oh my gosh, he's still wearing this feminine dress and makeup. it made his skin crawl.

"I am. i got dragged here, at a bar, a bar that is said to be gayly... erotic."

Shotaro's eyes widen slowly as he said his words, he eyes wide as saucers. Wonbin cracked a chuckle, finding it funny and cute at the same time, he snapped out of it and cleared his throat.

"how long have you been.. uhm, watching?"

Shotaro's palms began sweating. He was thinking whether to tell the truth or make up a lie, well he isn't good at lies so he sighed and decides to tell the truth, he was damn nervous, what if Wonbin gets mad and shoots him that very moment? well, it's an honor to get killed by your handsome af crush I guess?

"uh, ever since you were sitting on that man's lap unfortunately.. "

Wonbin's mouth hung open and closed it back, to Shotaro he looked like a fish.

"D-don't worry i won't tell anyone i promise! just don't kill me!"

Shotaro panics as Wonbin began to be eerily quiet infront of him. Wonbin raised his eyebrow.

"Sure, Though, Why would i kill you?"

"well i just assumed you would because uh.."

Shotaro then eyed Wonbin from head to toe, a sigh was heard from Wonbin.

"okay, i get it."

"Look, I don't wanna make it awkward, but I just wanted to ask, why the frick are you dressed so hot and making murder shit look so strangely attractive? I don't know how to feel"

Shotaro admitted, he was rapping faster than eminem, he felt his cheeks go super red, tomato squad~!

Wonbin was surprised to how straight forward he can be, more over he's flustered from the compliments, well no shit he got called hot by the guy he's liking at the moment. He never thought these words would come out of Shotaro's mouth. He cleared his throat and his eyes looks around rapidly, thinking of a reply, but his heart raced so fast the only words he can make up is,

"I-I don't know!..? Ask my mother?-"

"isn't your mom... dEa- Oop.. my bad, nevermind"

the two had their mouths shut all of a sudden, just staring in each other's eyes.

both their heads are in some place else.

'𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘱u𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳.. 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴'

'𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦? 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵?'