(pt2) Live Accident; You're the Reason 🙈 [Ricky/Gyuvin]

"You know hyung, this wouldn't have happened if you ended your live properly and CAREFULLY, you should've double checked"

said a bitter Yujin who had a scrunched nose and furrowed brows as he cleans the0 toilet.

"Like i knew... Okay fine i'm sorry"

Zhanghao sighed, scrubbing the dirty sink with an almighty sponge. Yujin groaned dramatically with a fake sob.

"Why do i have to clean the toilet!"

He cried out and sat down on the bathroom tiles tiredly.

"because i said so~!"

Zhanghao laughed and scrubbed the sink.

Yujin glanced at his lover who was cleaning the sink seriously, the corner of his lips slightly curved. He found Zhanghao hot looking so serious on cleaning the sink, especially the sweat prickling down Zhanghao's jaw making him shimmer, it didn't help that Zhanghao was wearing a white tank, which is now wet causing it to look... see through, and his biceps are bicep-ing for real. Oh Lord..

Zhanghao felt a pair of eyes on him. He got flustered when he turned to see the younger sitting down with his legs slightly spread and his head tilted to the side looking at him, eyes filled with 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦, their eyes met, it felt like forever, Zhanghao's eyes fluttered, he snapped out of trance and turned back to stare at the sink trying to stop himself from getting any redder.

"e-er.. why.. why are you looking at me.. l-like that?"

He asked Yujin who had his head leaned back on the wall with his lips curving up and his eyes half lidded. Zhanghao gulped. 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸?!

'𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩~'

Yujin wished he could voice that out, but he can't do that without making it sound so kinky, and cringing at his own words. He doesn't want Zhanghao to be weirded out

"No reason.. Just.. better to look at you this way"

he whispered the last part. Zhanghao shrugged it off and tried to shut his flustered heart off by returning to cleaning the rest of the dirty mirror. Yujin rolled his eyes covertly and lazily got back to work.

As he cleaned the mirror, he couldn't help but get distracted with Yujin's reflection, he
took note of how Yujin was leaned forward, brushing the inside of the toilet with one hand, and the other hand on the wall for support, his back kinda arched. He wanted slam the body onto the wall and press his own on them, he wanted to slap and caress that booty- Hey!

Zhanghao turned so red, looking at his own reflection in the mirror, he shook his thoughts off and rapidly wiped the mirror, trying his very best to ignore the other male. Why was he thinking of their youngest in such an erot!c way while cleaning a bathroom, That sounds very illegal..

He hears grunting sounds coming from Yujin, followed by a groan.

"Im fucking done hyunggg! i don't wanna do this anymore, can't we take a break? "

Yujin pouted. Zhanghao seemed to be okay with the idea and lets Yujin and himself rest in his(Hao's) room for about an hour.

In the room, Zhanghao was leaned on the headboard and Yujin's head was resting on his lap as Hao was playing with his hair.