Your Criminal acts [Shotaro/Wonbin]

Shotaro felt like everything was sensual and in slow motion whenever he looked at Wonbin, it's like some sort of addiction. He never knew why he kept on looking at Wonbin everytime he could, he never knew why he found the younger so attractive, well, i mean he is by the fact that most of the girls, even boys go crazy for him. In short, he never knew why Wonbin has the ability to make him go crazy, but now, He knew.

Yesterday, Shotaro and Wonbin were paired up for a Literature project, Shotaro was nervous for the fact that he's gonna get jealous and threatening stares from some mean girls. Wonbin started their conversation and asked whose house they're going to do the project in, taking note on how the older was all small and quiet and his voiced was hushed, almost like he's whispering, he's just shy. they agreed to do the work in Shotaro's small house.

And currently, They were sat in the middle of the living room floor of the older's small house, Shotaro looks comfy, Wonbin thought. The older's big grey hoodie making him look even smaller, and his dirty blonde hair is messy and fluffy.

'𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦' was all Wonbin could think about.

Shotaro opened his laptop and set the stack of books on the large coffee table and pursed his lips.

"Should we start?"

Wonbin looked at the materials on the table and sighed, knowing he can't escape from this one, he seemed too lazy and want to just pass out. He nod and sat up properly.

"Alright."

They started the project, Shotaro was doing the research and facts about the topic, Wonbin is the one responsible for the PowerPoint. It's been half an hour and they've been doing well, so well that they're almost done halfway their work. Shotaro smiled.

"Want to take a break?"

"yeah, please"

Wonbin sighed and threw his head back on the couch, Shotaro's breath hitched, looking at the other's pretty neck and taking them details on how his adam's apple going up and down when he gulped. He licked his lips. he probably had more notes about how Wonbin was so attractive, hot, pretty and mysterious rather than his notes about this literature project. Was it wrong for Shotaro to think about Wonbin this way when he doesn't even know what Wonbin's life was really about? Shotaro snapped out and cleared his throat before speaking, getting Wonbin's attention.

"can you excuse me for a bit i need to uh.. release some air-?"

Shotaro stood up and ran to his room before taking a large, shaky breath.

Meanwhile Wonbin watched as the scene of a walking Shotaro looking a little red, he got confused, did he do something wrong?

the japanese closed the door of his bedroom and leaned his back on it dramatically and slapped his face a couple of times before nodding to himself.

"I'm fine....? yea.. definitely.. "

After confirming and making sure he's ready to face the younger once again he left his room with a blank face, but you know very well he's panicking.

"hey.. "

said Wonbin, watching the older sit back down on the floor. Shotaro only nods, he doesn't want his voice to crack.

"should we star-"

but before he could finish the sentece, his phone rang on full volume, causing both of them to flinch. Wonbin quickly takes his phone and looked at the caller id, his eyes sharpen, and it turned from relaxed to a mix of emotions Shotaro couldn't seem to understand, he looked at Shotaro and asked.