Match made in Heaven; Under the Rain[Seunghan/Eunseok]

Here's a filler angst/fluff oneshot for noww~!

I'm currently studying for exams so im having a hard time trying to complete the previous uncompleted plots. So here's a cute short plot i've been wanting write about!

_______________

"No, I said 'NO'- You know what Eunseok? fine. "

The black haired boy replied in exasperation as he stood up all of a sudden with a angry frown. He stormed away into his room to either do something or just stare on the plain white walls of his bedroom, he was tired of Eunseok and his insignificant problems.

"Hey! Seungha- Now you're walking away!? Seriously??"

Eunseok sighs in frustration. he grabs a fistful of his brown locks and rubs his face, he was so angry at Seunghan for being so sensitive and unreasonable.

You're probably wondering why they're being displeased at each other's presence and current mindsets, well to answer your curiosity, These two are just like any normal teenage lovers with perfect balance and great chemistry, but i don't think today seems like a great day for the both of them.

Eunseok is more of a warm weather person who loves summer and early morning strolls in the park, while Seunghan is rather more of a sweater weather and loves cold late night walks on the dark, lamp-post lit sidewalk. They're different in many ways, but they fell even deeper for each other every single day.

Anyways, back to our, or i mean, their problem, so yeah, Seunghan loves it cold in their apartment and thought that it would be lovely to have the AC on a lower temp than usual, because, why not right? Eunseok doesn't mind it as long as it's not *that* cold that he'd have to wear double sweaters. And plus, Eunseok is still out with his classmates working on a group project at the moment so it's a perfect time.

Seunghan had everything set, wearing a thick hoodie and shorts that go a little above knee length with white knee-high socks, delicious ice cream, and his favorite k-drama that he's been waiting for the eepisodes to fully release, all he needs now is to set the AC.

Oh the pleasure when he felt the cold air hit his pretty hands and the addicting smell of a clean AC hitting his nose. Ahhh, great life. He un-paused his netflix show displayed on the tv and started munching on his yummy dessert.

About 30-40 minutes later, the door to the apartment unlocked and opened, a tall figure in a t-shirt and jeans, holding a messenger bag, walking in a with a slight smile in his face but soon disappeared as he froze on the spot. He started to shiver and his hairs on his arms stood up, He slowly walked and peaked over to the living room, seeing an unbelievable but not really surprising sight of his lover comfortablly sitting on the couch with a wide smile on his face.

"y-Yah! turn the damn AC oFF-!"

Eunseok, the tall figure who just entered the unexpectedly freezing apartment, clasps and rubs his palms to create heat and blowing hot air on his hands. Seunghan looks over to Eunseok who was close to frozen solid, he frowns and pouts but complies to what his lover said.

"oh you're home, why didn't you text me?"

he asks softly, obviously he would want text from Eunseok if ever he's gonna be home soon so that he could've at least warm the apartment up a bit.

"i f-forg-ot"

Eunseok said, his teeth chattering from the cold. Seunghan's eyes widen and quickly got turned the AC off and ran towards Eunseok. As the room, as well as Eunseok, got warmed up by a little bit, Seunghan puts back the ice cream in the freezer, and came back to the living room just to see Eunseok in a not so pleased face. Seunghan, seeing his lover frowning in anger or disappointment, made him frown as well.