Live Accident 🙈 [Yujin/Zhanghao]

"Oh c'mon Zhanghao hyung, what? too scared to play the Mimic chapter 3? "

Zhanghao frowned in annoyance, He was so tired of Yujin's unnecessary teasing. He stood up furiously but was stopped by a done and unfazed Hanbin.

"What? Hanbin let go of me right this instant so i can land a fist on this so-called-innocent boy"

"calm down Hao, he's just teasing you"

Jiwoong chuckled as he and Matthew are cuddling on the couch like two old lovers. Zhanghao huffed and crossed his arms grumpily. Gunwook and Gyuvin cackled at the sight of their eldest chinese member being all mad and whiny. A new figure with a cute dimple smile and specs walked into the living room.

"C'mon who's joining, i'm going to the mall to buy some stuff, i'm bored."

said Taerae who stood infront of the 8 boys chilling on the couch, not failing to notice a grumpy Zhanghao crossing his arms and pouting like a cute boy who didnt get the lollipop he wanted. Taerae snorted as he looked at the said chinese and pointed out.

"Why does this guy look like a fricking grumpy duckling?"

"it's nothing! and i'm not joining!"

said Zhanghao who stood up and stomped to his and Hanbin's shared room. as the other members witnessed a pissed off, pouty and grumpy 23 year old man, Zhanghao, they all laughed it off.

it has been 10 minutes since he stormed off to his room to sulk, and it was quiet outside so he assumed everyone joined Taerae on his trip to the luxury mall (babygirlsm to the highest babes). He yawned, noticing he had nothing to do but to kill some time, he decided to do a live on Instagram, it has been a long time ever since he done the last, his Instagram is probably covered in spiderwebs and dust with growing grass.

He opened his Instagram and immediately his phone lagged from the amount of notifications and dms from fans and stuff. He swiped left to open the camera buttom and swiped on 'live', he cleared his throat and fixed his hair, combed his soft locks with his long fingers.

He pressed on live, and after a few blinks and breaths, little by little, views went up from 4 to 3k and to 26k. Zhanghao doesnt seemed surprised because well, not to brag, but he is the most famous member from his ytber/gamer group, if thats how you call it.

"Hello Zerosess!"

He greeted with a large cute smile.

the live started to flood with comments such as

'𝘏𝘪 𝘏𝘢𝘰𝘩𝘢𝘰!!'

'𝘸𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥'

'𝘈𝘺𝘦𝘦! 𝘡𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘢𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘨𝘰𝘰!'

'𝘖𝘔𝘎𝘑𝘏𝘑𝘍𝘒𝘚𝘑𝘋 𝘠𝘖𝘜'𝘙𝘌 𝘚𝘖 𝘊𝘜𝘛𝘌'

and other more comments and compliments.

the live went on for 30 minutes, talking about how his day has been going, how he's so annoyed by Yujin's teasing, and the others out for the day because Taerae was bored and wanted to slay the babygirlsm energy.

'𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘰?'

a comment which seemed to catch Zhanghao's attention, he thought for a bit, he grin and flushed red unknowingly. He did.. But not technically. They were somehow a thing.. but not open nor official..?