(pt2) Your Criminal acts [Shotaro/Wonbin]

"Is.. this the bar..?"

Shotaro asks the two other males, confused, and nervousness started rising from his feet as he looks at the bright building infront of them, neon lights all over the place with a large neon sign that says "エロバー"

"yep! "

says a smilling Fuma. Shotaro tilts his head.

"is this a Japanese bar?"

Shotaro's eyes looked surprised, now interested, indeed. Yoshi and Fuma shared a knowing look and laughed silently.

"looks like someone's excited~"

"I'm Not! now let's go."

Shotaro huffs and walks inside the bar with the other two following behind, snickering and laughing secretly. As they entered, they were welcomed with the powerful smell of alcoho and cigarettes and the loud banging music immediately entering their poor ears.

"oww fuck?!"

Shotaro yelled in surprise and covered his ears and looked at the other too with a pout, making Yoshi and Fuma giggle.

They look for an empty spot and to their luck theres one near the dance floor. They sat down and were thinking of what kind of fun to do.

"So what drinks do you guys want, i'll get them! "

Yoshi had to yell yet his voice yet it was still muffled from the loud music, Shotaro and Fuma thought for a moment, but of course Shataro didn't quite exactly know what to order because it was his first time at a bar. So, the innocent boy he is, he asked for a dr.pepper while Fuma asked for a margarita.

"Are you sure Taro? a soda? in a bar? but uhm sure..Okayy~! be right backk!"

Shotaro rolls his eyes jokingly and waved as Yoshi slowly disappears in the crowd. He looks around, trying to get used to this atmosphere.

"Sooo? how you feeling?"

asked an interested Fuma who rested his head on his palm while looking at the innocent Shotaro who was just looking around, feeling so tiny around this place.

"it feels... okay.."

he shrugs and smiles a little, Fuma smiled widely and pat the older's head

"don't worry, you'll get used to it, it'll be fun! how 'bout dancing on the dance floor?"

Fuma smirks and nudge the older's side, Shotaro glared funnily at Fuma and huffed.

"you know well that i don't like to dance in front of a lot of strangers"

he pouts and hugs his arms in an unsure manner. The two continued their small talks until Yoshi got back with a tray of drinks.

"yo guys, here's your drinks"

he says cheerfully as he placed the tray down on the table. Shotaro grabs the glass of dr.pepper and chugs it down, his thoughts were clouded with some stuff... stuff like him and Wonbin's conversation this morning. He texted Wonbin that he isn't available today as his friends dragged him to hangout, but at least, Wonbin also had plans for today so he can't come for the project.

𝙊𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙤 💞
hey Wonbin, sorry we can't continue our← project today, my friends dragged me to     hangout with them :')

𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙗𝙞𝙣 🎸
→oh! about that, yea sure it's no problem!
    i have plans for today aswell :DD

He was curious on what 'plans' Wonbin had but, does he have the right to know? No, exactly, so he fought the urge to ask.