ƬΉΣ ЩЯΛƬΉ ӨF ƬΉΣ PΉӨΣПIX KIПG

Howdy Howdy My lovelies! Two chapters in one day?! Heehee Enjoy~~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Couple Months Later....
After Blaze was finally healed and recovered completely He went on patrol as usual. He got attacked again but this time when his team found him he was unhurt and Kamui Woods was bruised and battered on the ground Dead. Siren smiled at the sight as he and the rest of the team sighed in relief to see their leader unharmed. Red Slaughter walked to Onslaught and hugged him. "Thank gods you're not hurt." He said softly. Onslaught smiled and hugged back soothing his husband before glaring ahead at some heroes hiding off in the distance. "time for some heroes to get their punishments." He growled out with gritted teeth then calmly looked at Siren with a smirk. "Siren, Please Do you're thing." He said which made Siren smirk back and bow. "You're wish is my command, Sire." He said with an evil giggle before stepping forward and took a deep breath then started singing.

Siren's eyes glowed bright as he sang but also Onslaught's eyes glowed a bright blue. Red Slaughter stepped back and let his husband basically summon his flames. His body was engulfed in flames as he started flying up a bit and stayed floating. 

All the hiding heroes got out of hiding to surrender and looked terrified. 
Siren was also floating and had a shield around himself and the others minus Onslaught knowing full well that the fire couldn't hurt him. 

They all watched as flames spread and turned Woods' body to dust. Laughing as the heroes started begging for forgiveness. Apologizing over and over as the flames got closer to them. 

Once the flames surrounded them they had no room to escape so they got on their knees and begged to live. even pinky was begging. The flames got closer and the screams got louder. soon the flames were close enough to give the trapped heroes a little lick. 

When the song was over Siren stayed in the air and sang something to make Onslaught stronger.  

Onslaught's flames got bigger and hotter and deadlier as Siren sang this song. 

Siren sang with his voice echoing making the flames even bigger. The screams of the heroes were music to their ears as they got louder and soon the heroes started crying in pain as the flames slowly engulfed them one by one. Onslaught and his team laughed at the heroes' pain and agony. 

A bit later their screams and cries turned into silence as the flames turned them into dust as well. leaving nothing but bones...

Onslaught turned off his heat and Siren floated down safely next to Hang as Onslaught landed next to Red Slaughter hugging him and calming down. "Let's head home. Our work here is done." Onslaught said softly then started walking home with Red Slaughter by his side and his team following him with victorious smiles. 

Though when they get home Red Slaughter has a surprise for his lovely husband and leader.... Stay tuned...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okie dokie! It's a bit longer than the last chapter so I hope this is good! What's Red Slaughter's surprise? Find out in the next chapter~ 

Until next time, my lovelies! 

Ciao!

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears into thin air*