Qυιɾƙʂ Eαɾʅყ Dιʂƈσʋҽɾყ! SIREN TWINS!!!

HOWDY HOWDY HOWDY MY LOVELIES! LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!! IT'S TIME FOR *Drum roll* THE SIREN TWINS! WE DID THE DRAGON TWINS AND WE SAW HOW THAT WAS!! NOW LETS SEE HOW THE SIREN TWINS DISCOVER THEIR QUIRKS!!! WOOHOOO!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Kirishima was healed and hanging out with his husband and sons, Ash was humming and singing while his son and daughter were roughhousing when suddenly he was startled as his son and daughter used echo radio waves and a material similar to Void's capture weapon but sticky like Sero's tape hurling at each other. 

Ash stopped singing and ran to his kids and sang to them to calm them down. He sang their favorite in his small echo voice which calmed them quite a bit. 

Sero jogged over to Ash, Calypso, and Caspian looking slightly startled and concerned. 
Ash looked at his husband with relieved smile. "They just got a bit too excited and frustrated again. But they discovered their quirks! can you believe it? I'm so happy!" He said excitedly as he giggled happily. 

Sero smiled in relief and his eyes showing his excitement. He clapped looking at his kids. "Good job for discovering your quirks, Calypse and Caspi." He said softly. 

The twins lit up and giggled hugging their parents excitedly. The twins can speak but they can't really speak properly yet. 
Calypso was the first to speak with her high pitch adorable voice. "Daddy, Papa! Awe you weally pwoud of us?" She asked softly making Ash and Sero chuckle. 
Ash spoke up in a soft tone. "Of course, little guppy. Of course we're proud of you two." He said softly embracing her as Sero Embraced Caspian. 
"Why don't we all go out for ice cream and get some treats to celebrate your discovery!" Sero suggested getting excited squeals from the twins and a giggle/Nod from Ash. 

And so the Yamazawa Family went on a walk for their treats in celebration of Calypso and Caspian's quirks being discovered in early time. 

Well that was wholesome. Haha Stay tuned for the next chapter! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okie dokieeee! That was fun to write! Due to writer's block kicking my ass right now the chapters will slowly start popping up. 

Until Next Time, My lovelies! 

Ciao! 

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears into thin air*