ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪! 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻ℝ𝔸𝔾𝕆ℕ 𝕋𝕎𝕀ℕ𝕊?!

OKAY ALL YOU PEOPLE IT'S AN EARLY QUIRK DISCOVERY FOR THE DRAGON TWINS!!!! LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 years later....
It was night time and Kirishima was on a walk with his boys while Blaze trained with the crew. 
While on their walk they were attacked by unknown figures in black cloaks. 
Red Slaughter screamed in pain when he got hit by a knife in his shoulder. 

At the sound of their mother's scream they suddenly roared in anger as dragon wings appeared out of nowhere and flaming rocks crashed down on top of the figures hidden in cloaks. Flames started spreading throughout the streets but the fire kept away from Kirishima. 

About maybe a hour later....
Kirishima walked through the door with his sons but he was slightly injured. 
Blaze saw this and ran to his husband and sons. He did a check over Kirishima then had to do a double glance to his sons seeing dragon wings and horns on their backs and heads with dragon tails. 

Blaze blinked then looked at his smiling husband. "Their Quirks? They came in this early?" He asked shocked then grinned hugging his boys. "Oh I'm so proud of you both!" He exclaimed. 
The boys smiled big giggling. "We saved mommy from bad group of bad people. We used our flames and rocks to rid of the trash." Ryu and Shen said in creepy but perfect sync. 

"Good boys! Let's celebrate. Who wants cookies and candy?!" He exclaimed excitedly which got an excited squeal from the boys. 
Kirishima chuckled. "this once." He said softly. He let the boys follow Blaze before making his way to Ash to get himself healed before joining his husband and sons. 

Well Well that quirk discovery was interesting indeed. Was it not? Stay tuned for Calypso and Caspian's quirk discovery in the next chapter...Bye~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wowzers! This was an interesting quirk discovery. Well Let's see the quirk discovery of the Siren twins, Shall we? 

Until next time, My lovelies!

Ciao! 

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears into thin air*