ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ..

Howdy Howdy! This chapter is gonna be interesting so Let's get this started!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze walked into the base followed by his team as the rest of the crew looked at Blaze confused. One of them asked why he looked so lit up and giddy. 
Instead of giving a verbal answer he turned the tv to the news where the death of a hero was airing. But the name was the thing that stood out the most to them. 'VERNON FOUND DEAD' made the crew's jaws drop to the floor. 
They suddenly started cheering and celebrating this news. 
Seeing them cheering and jumping for joy made Blaze laugh in delight and amusement. 

Ash and Sero was happy and laughed along with Blaze. 
Kirishima chuckled and grinned at this sight. 
Bakugou and Denki grinned before laughing along with everyone. 

Today was an oh so joyous day for the family. 

There was a huge party with some fun party games for them all. 

Mentally Torturing their enemies 

All that good stuff. even the kids were having fun. 

The party lasted until sunset and that was usually the time Blaze went out for patrol. 

This time Ash and Kiri went along to keep him company.

About an hour or so passed and it had become nightfall. Onslaught, Siren, and Red Slaughter all stood up on the rooftops gazing down at the streets below when they saw a figure shoot past them at lightning speed. They went to investigate the unknown figure.
As they reached an abandoned street they heard a thump and a crash. 
It sounded like it was a mile down the road. 

They jumped onto a nearby rooftop and front flipped from rooftop to rooftop

They kept jumping from one rooftop to another until they heard a scream. The trio swung into action. Siren jumped down with Onslaught  and Red Slaughter  following close behind. There were three heroes pinning down one of their own. The one they were pinning were his so called 'Brother' and so called 'father' Present Mic and Mind-Games...

Siren smirked.
"Oh how the mighty have fallen~ The great voice hero Present Mic and hero in training Mind-Games need our help?~" Siren giggled and stepped back then sonic screamed at the heroes who trapped his Brother and Father knocking them out. 

That's when it happened... The Accident...

Hawks had arrived when they figured out it was a trap..

Mind-Games brainwashed Hawks and told him to attack Siren and Red Slaughter. Onslaught got in the way of the incoming weaponized feathers. The trio got hit but Siren sonic screamed at Mind-Games to get him free from his brother's quirk. Unfortunately he was too late...

Onslaught was hurt badly...

Hawks and Siren attacked Mind-Games and Present Mic while Red Slaughter took Onslaught home. 

Siren activated his other quirk and flew up. He started singing...

Siren's singing caused echoed sonic sound waves which put Mind-Games and Present Mic in a bubble of shadows putting them to sleep. The other heroes fled and left them behind...

What will happen? Will they get revenge? Is Blaze okay? Will there be closure?  find out in the next chapter...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings my lovely pack! Ember's back! I'm determined to finish this book.... 
Have fun~ *Giggles and disappears into a puff of smoke.*