OᑎᔕᒪᗩᑌGᕼT'ᔕ ᖇEᐯEᑎGE!

Howdy Howdy, My lovely Pack! This is a chapter full of revenge and maybe a little fluff! Hope y'all enjoy! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been a couple months since Blaze fainted and was finally healed fully. He was deemed fit to be back in action. 
Night time approached and the crew was getting ready for their nightly patrol as usual. By the time they reached outside and the middle of the city to start their patrol they encountered a man. A hero. Unknown to group but very well known to Onslaught. 
When Onslaught and the unknown hero locked eyes they stared at each other for a minute before Onslaught let out a dragon-like growl when the man spoke with a chuckle. "I'm highly disappointed in you, Boy. You are not a hero like I trained you to be but a lowly pathetic villain? How sad. Guess I was right. You'll never amount to anything in this world. You're nothing but trash on the side of a deserted road. You're weak. You were supposed to be the number one hero!" He snarled. 
Onslaught gave a toothy grin. "You're right, Vernon. I didn't become the number one hero like you oh so trained me to be..." He chuckled darkly as his crew grinned and got ready to fight. 
"I became the number one fucking villain." He grinned wider and pointed to the man now known as Vernon and barked. "GO!" 
And just like that the crew sprung into action upon hearing their leader's order. Siren used his siren scream targeting Vernon. But alas this fight was taken down and on the ground groaning in pain. Siren got up trembling from head to toe due to the pain but he flew up in the air starting to sing to shield his leader and the group while also enhancing Onslaught's power. 
Onslaught growled when he saw his crew go down. He ran at Vernon yelling in anger. "WHY DON'T I SHOW YOU WHAT THIS BOY IS MADE OF, YOU OLD BITCH!" He snarled. 

And thus the fight begun....
Onslaught, the biggest, most dangerous, and most feared Number One Villain against the most ungrateful and greedy abusive biological sperm donor, Vernon. 

The fight was fierce and long but we all know how this battle was gonna end. Onslaught never lost a fight and he won't lose this time either. 

The went on until 4 in the morning. Just as the sun was about to rise. The crew had gotten up and started fighting the enemy's backup taking out their guns shooting them one by one. 

It was time to end this battle once and for all. 

Onslaught pushed back Vernon and charged a lava-ball. He shot it directly at Vernon hitting his square in the heart. 

Vernon fell to his knees as Onslaught walked to his slowly dying sperm donor. 

"I may have been trained to be the number one hero but I don't need to be the number one hero to know people love me and care about me. I don't need the fame and glory to know who I am. I'm not a hero but I'm still number one. More than you will ever be." He said softly then stood up and walked away as his bio father lost the battle to live. His soul left his body and disappeared without a trace. 

Onslaught looked at his crew smiling. "Let's go home." He said befoe walking off home as the sun slowly rose making Onslaught look like a majestic god. The crew ran after him and followed him. 

The night was not good but tomorrow was always something to look forward to...

Onslaught and his crew walked home into the sunrise knowing they rid the world of another evil soul...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okie dokie my lovelies! I hope y'all enjoyed it! More chapters to come. 

Until next time, my lovelies! 

CIao! 

Teehee~ *Winks and disappears into thin air*