₮ⱧɆ ⱤɆ₵ⱤɄł₮₴ Ⱨ₳VɆ ฿ɆɆ₦ ฿ØⱤ₦

Howdy Howdy, my lovelies! The chapter with the birth of the new recruits is here! Let's get right into it, Shall  we? Heehee~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 Months later...
Ash and Kirishima were just chillin on the couch when they both stood up and started screaming in pain as a large puddle formed under them. 
Sero and Blaze rushed to their husbands and checked over them. When they saw the puddle under them they instantly carried them to the med-bay. Ash on one bed and Kirishima on the other bed. 

5 Hours Later...
Ash and Kirishima were sweating and panting from the entire birth process. 
Blaze was by Kirishima's side while Sero was by Ash's side smiling at they held their babies. 
Kirishima had twins that were both boys while Ash had twins that were A boy and a girl.  
Blaze smiled and saw a birthmark on the twin boys' shoulders. "What do you think of Ryujin and Shenron as our boys' names?" Blaze asked Kirishima who nodded loving those names. "Those are perfect for our little dragons." He said softly before yawning. "Mind if I get some sleep? I'm tired..." He said softly slowly drifting off to sleep.
Blaze smiled and nodded. "I'll take care of Ryu and Shen. Get some rest, my love." He said softly. 

Ash looked at Sero holding their twins. "A boy and a girl. I think maybe...Caspian for our little warrior here." Sero chuckled and nodded. "I think it's a wonderful name. I was thinking Calypso for our princess." He said softly and Ash lit up. "That's a beautiful name. Calypso and Caspian...the perfect Sirens..." He said softly before yawning. "I'm gonna get some sleep. Can you keep an eye on our little fighters?" He asked tiredly. Sero nodded watching his husband drift off until he was in a deep sleep. 

The two dominant fathers walked to the cribs made for the babies. and laid them down to sleep as well then sat in their chairs next to their husbands. 

Well this wholesome silence will soon become more wholesome family chaos. 
So stay tuned~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okie dokie! That was wholesome and I enjoyed writing this! as usual! I you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! 
Until next time, My lovelies! 

Ciao! 

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears into thin air*