ꋪꍟꃴꍟꈤꁅꍟ ꂦꎇ ꓄ꃅꍟ ꉣꃅꂦꍟꈤꀤꊼ~

Howdy Howdy my lovely pack! Ember here with another chapter. Welcome to Revenge of the Phoenix~
*Giggles* Enjoy~ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawks was being comforted by Dabi in the meeting room. Red Slaughter walked into the meeting room and sat in his usual spot. Everyone came in and looked pissed sitting in their designated places. They looked up surprised as Onslaught walked in.

Siren stood up and ran to him hugging him then noticed he was ROYALLY pissed. Hang walked to Siren and Onslaught. "We're ready when you are, Sire." He said softly.. The others in the room nodded in agreement as Onslaught looked around. Siren spoke up. "What shall we do with my Dear Brother and Father who abandoned me, Sire?" he asked softly looking tensed but also pissed. 

Onslaught thought for a bit then sighed.
"We'll keep them unconscious for now. but give them nightmares...that should crack them a bit." He said with a dark smirk and Siren mimicked his smirk. "And I know just the nightmares to give them~" He giggled creepily then skipped off to where Present Mic and Mind-Games were being held captive.

In the meantime, Onslaught was busy getting everyone together to take down the heroes once and for all. 

They were all suited up for this one last war  when they heard screams as a giggling Siren walked out of the dungeon. They didn't question it. 

On the battlefield...

Onslaught and his army arrived on the battlefield meeting the 'heroes' in the middle. The heroes got ready to fight. and the villains got ready as well. 

Siren flew up and grinned as he started singing  turning into a demon which was new. 

Thus began the war of revenge...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the second part of 'The Accident...' so I hope y'all enjoyed this. Sorry it's so short. next one is gonna be the war of a lifetime~ Stay Tuned, My Darlings~ *Creepily giggles and disappears into a puff of thick smoke*