TҽɾɾιႦʅҽ Tɯσʂ

Howdy Howdy! This Chapter is gonna be interesting! Enjoy~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Years Later....
It was a couple days later after the twins' birthdays and both twins were having a fussy moment due to them not getting what they wanted. 

Ash was chasing around Calypso and Caspian trying to keep them from getting hurt even though they baby proofed the base. 
He finally caught them only for them to have another meltdown. 

Kirishima wasn't having the best of times with his twins either. They were having meltdown after meltdown because they couldn't have candy. 

And what's worse was that Blaze and Sero were out on a mission with the others so they didn't have any help with the kids. 
Hawks and Dabi were out as well. 

Ryujin was screaming bloody Murder while Shenron was hitting Kirishima's chest as they were both in his arms. 

Calypso was pulling Ash's hair while Caspian was throwing stuff at him so he was not having the best time. 

Few Hours Later....

Sero and Blaze finally return unharmed seeing Ash and Kirishima asleep with both twins asleep as well in their cribs. Ash and Kirishima looked exhausted and slightly bruised as well. 
Sero and Blaze looked at each other and nodded making a silent promise to take care of the kids and let their husbands rest. 

Couple Hours Later....

Ash was the first to wake up because he was hungry. He got up and walked to the kitchen. On the way there he noticed Sero cuddling their twins. He smiled at the sight and continued walking to the kitchen. He went to the stove making lunch for everyone. He sat at the table eating while he waited for everyone to wake up. 

Kirishima woke up smelling food. He got up and walked to the kitchen glancing to the side as he walked there. He stopped and smiling at the sight of Blaze cuddling their twin boys before continuing his walk to the kitchen. He saw Ash eating and got himself a plate of food eating across from him. waiting with Ash for their husbands to awaken.

And not even a few minutes later Blaze and Sero woke up at the smell of food. They made sure the kids stayed asleep in the cribs before walking to the kitchen with their lovely husbands getting food and spending time with their husbands before they need to take care of their troublemaking gremlins once they wake up. 

Well That was wholesome all on it's own. stay tuned. as they grow up they get stronger. soon they'll be able to find out their quirks! That's gonna be interesting...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okie dokie, my lovelies! Hope this chapter was as fun to read as it was to write it! 

Until next time, My lovelies! 

Ciao!

Teehee~! *Winks and disappears into thin air*