𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ᵗʰᵉ ᵉˣᵖᵉᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ

Your eyes glow green as they reflect the leaves above your head

Your eyes glow green as they reflect the leaves above your head. It's a beautiful day, sunny, warm and full of life. Summer days inside the walls are always a little cooler, the height of the stone walls preventing the sun from warming certain areas. Outside it is hotter, if you are not in a deep forest that is. You are surrounded by trees, including giant ones. They challenge the height of the titans and overgrow them with ease. The 57th expedition outside the walls is unlike anything you could have imagined. It's nothing like the day the scouts found you, when it was raining and cloudy and the ground was full of mut. Today, on the other hand, is a beautiful day, and it's hard to imagine how many soldiers you've already lost. Of course you predicted this outcome, but did the Commander listen to you? Well, yes, but he didn't care.

You spent the month before this day in the old headquarters of the Scout Regiment, training with your new Squad Leader Mike to be a good soldier for your first mission. Because of your orders to stay close to Eren, Mike had to go to the old castle with you and squad Levi, the special operation squad. It is located somewhere in the countryside of wall Rose. When you first arrived, Captain Levi had you all clean it, making sure that every bit of dust was gone by the end of the week. While you shared a room with his subordinate, Petra Ral, Eren had to sleep in the basement. A cruel treatment, but the Captain's reasoning was to keep you all safe in case the brat transformed.
"With your attitude, maybe you should sleep down there, too." He informed you after you complained about having to clean his personal quarters. It was clear that he was still uncomfortable with what you had written in your diary. Understandable, but he still took his frustration out on you. He made your training and your stay at the castle a living hell.

For Section Commander Mike, the whole ordeal seemed like a holiday; when he wasn't training you, he spent most of his time relaxing under a cherry tree, causing Levi to complain that he was lazy. You found out about Mike's secret spot when you were sent to pick the cherries from said tree, a big smile on your face when you spotted him slumbering under the branches. You'd probably remember that day for a while, as it happened that you collected very little of the sweet fruit. Your squad leader insisted on helping you, even lifting you up on his shoulders so that you could reach the highest fruits. He wanted to keep things professional, which you respected and agreed to, but in the end things didn't go as planned.
It was something you didn't foresee, as he grabbed your hips and moved you against the trunk. A spark exploded in your gut, as your lips met in a heated and rushed kiss, while your hands entangled in his blonde hair. Mike being way taller than you struggled to get you closer and the both of you stumbled over and giggled at the accident. While it felt forbidden to be this close to your leader, the temptation was too big, not only for you but for Mike as well. Having his little mysterious subordinate all to himself simply irks all the right urges in him. The fact that Erwin obviously turns a blind eye to you makes things even better.
There is a catch to it though, and Erwin Smith certainly would want to know every little detail of what you share to his good friend and Section Commander. He uses Mike in hopes to control you and frankly you believe this manipulative tactic to be nothing but unfair towards his soldier. Still you enjoy the closeness and the way he makes you feel. Desired and loved, something you can't remember to have felt once in your life.