Chapter Four: Breakdown

Christopher alone in his room. He watched Invader Zim on his 40 inch,flatscreen tv. His mother was here at the moment,but she had her book club over. Christopher didn't like being downstairs when they were. Over. He feared they would try to talk to him which,he didn't like to. At least not to them. He always thought they would find out about his disability. So he remembered

If you don't talk,they won't know.

Which is a famous quote used widely especially in school.

"Christopher?" A female voice said announcing their presence. Christopher heard this familiar and his eyes wondered to towards his bedroom door. There stood Keisha. The same Keisha that was Bentley's ,Lotus's brothers girlfriend. Christopher cringed and stood to his feet to quickly leave his room. Keisha's hand landed on his firm chest and stopped him.

"Where are you going?" She asked as she pushed him back and closed the door. Christopher heard it lock and started to panic. She planted a long kiss on his lips that Christopher found disgusting and disturbing.she pushed him into the bed and climbed on top kissing him again. He pushed her gently and tried moving with no prevail. He started to cry. He didn't want this. He tried moving again and was able to sit up However,she was still not off of Christopher. She struck him across the face which made him cry harder.

"Shut up and lay back. "She spat venomously. He obeyed and cried silently as she removed his pants and hers too.

Christopher felt himself being shaken and awoke to find he just had a nightmare. Hot Tears rolled down his face like a river. Lotus frowned at him. What is wrong with him? She wondered.

"Christopher. "Lotus said soothingly. He word his tear covered face and his eyes landed on Lotus. Christopher was confused as to why Lotus was here at the moment. His mother was here so there was no use for Lotus. However, Christopher's mother's book club was over and Lotus's mother was apart of it. Lotus had decided to spend the day with her Mother. This was apart of her mother's agenda. Joyce had told Lotus Christopher was upstairs and she decided to chill with him rather than reading a boring book. Christopher sat up and propped his elbows on his knees and lay his head in his hands in an awkward manner.

"Why are you crying?" She asked taking a seat beside him. Christopher shook his head no. He wasn't telling.

"There has to be a reason to cry. "Lotus urged.

"I'm okay. "Christopher answered. Lotus knew it was more ,but she didn't say anything. It was much more to be told,but she didn't push it.

"You sure?" She pressed. She wanted to help so badly.

"Yes. "He answered. Lotus shrugged it off and continued on a small conversation with Christopher. Lotus knew,that one day he'd tell her exactly what it was that made him cry. She wanted to know so she could help. Lotus wasn't stupid. She knew he had been scarred somehow and that's what made him cry. She then thought. Maybe it's the same reason he's crying because of someone hurting him. Last week, Lotus lay a hand on his shoulder and he flinched. He didn't tell her why though. And that day he did,was coming sooner than she expected.

>>>
Vote🔥
Comment🔥