Chapter Eight : I Don't Like Her

Lotus strolled into Joyce's home ready to do her job. Instead of Joyce answering the door, Lotus was greeted by Lytrell. Lotus didn't have a clue who she was. For as long as she was working there no one had ever answered the door other than Joyce.

"You must be Lotus?" Lytrell asked for verification.

"Um, yes I am."

"Good. I'm Lytrell, Chris's sister. He's upstairs in his room." Lytrell said very politely with a smile. Lotus nodded and whispered a quick thank you.

"Mel, I said no." Christopher gritted pushing Melanie off once more.

"You have no choice. Do as I say or everyone will know there is nothing wrong with you. You fucking actor."

"Fucking you should not be something I should have to do. Get the fuck off and leave. "

"Fine. I'll call Mom and she will know. She'd be heart broken to know that you've lied to her for years. You are not mentally impaired, you just have hella other issues. "

"Keep quiet and don't tell no one anything. I mean it Melanie. " he pushed pass her and exited his room. He bumped right into Lotus.

"Oh, hey Christopher." Lotus greeted with a grin.

"Uh, hey." If she would've walked in my room.. Chris thought to himself.

"I just met your sister ,she's really nice." If only she met Mel. He thought once more.

"Y--"

"Who are you?" Mel asked Lotus very impolitely.

"I'm Lotus, Christopher's nurse. And you are?"

"Melanie--his sister."

"Bitch no you not." Chris mumbled under his so no one could hear.

"Well, he won't be needing you today. My sister and I are here."

"She can stay." Chris interrupted ,glaring at Mel.

"Okay. She stays. "

"Who was that here earlier, Mama?" Mel questioned Joyce.

"Oh that was Lotus. She's just a doll ,isn't she?" Joyce grinned. Mel rolled her eyes.

"I don't like her. I think you should fire her."

"Why? Did she treat Christopher wrong? What happened? There has to be a reason for you disliking her and wanting to fire her." Joyce asked frantically.

Melanie had to think of a legit reason. It had to really trigger Joyce to fire her. It had to involve Christopher. It had to be evil. Mel type of evil.

"I just got a bad vibe from her."

"Well Christopher loves her." Joyce shrugged. Melanie felt like her heart was being stabbed. As much as she doesn't want to admit she had always had a spot for Chris. She knew she adopted and knew it wouldn't be wrong for her to be in love with Chris like she was because that was not her blood brother.

"Oh. Good for him." Mel mumbled. Lotus walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Goodbye Ms.Joyce ."

"Goodbye Lotus. Where's my hug?" Joyce said. Melanie watched as they hugged in pure envy , jealousy, and hate. She knew that Joyce thought of Lotus so highly by the way she had talked about her. And that made Melanie burn even more.

Damn.Awe. Are you thinking of me?" Melanie cooed as she walked into Chris's room. His hand was in his pants and Mel had caught him.

"No. I was thinking of Lotus." He said in all honesty. Mel glared and rolled her eyes. She didn't know what the big deal about Lotus was.

"Why does everyone like her so much? I don't see what the big deal about the bitch is." Mel shrugged. She really didn't see the big deal.

"Because she's lovable, loving, caring, beautiful, intelligent. List goes on. Basically she's the opposite of what you will never be a day in your miserable , unimportant , lifeless , evil and spiteful life." Christopher explained so that Mel could understand. Basically that he seriously disliked her.

"Oh shut up. It would suck if she were to leave ,wouldn't it?"

"Yeah. I love her. I don't know how but I caught feelings for her. I wish I could say they were mutual though. I have no idea how she feels."

"Hm. Intriguing. " Mel said as she stepped closer to him. She straddled him and looked into his eyes. As if she were looking into his thoughts, heart , and soul at the same time. All she saw was a mental image of Lotus. Oh how that angered her.

"While you straddling me ,you gone do something or what?" Christopher spat impatiently. He just wanted to get this over with.

"Why are you so rude? Why can't you appreciate that I'm even giving you the time of day?"

"Because I don't give a damn who the hell you are. If you're not Lotus, you're not worthy enough to be sitting right here, right now."

Melanie scoffed. She dismissed it and pushed him back. Christopher rolled them over. He loved to be the dominant one.

"You know it don't work like that." He growled as he pinned her down. Mel smirked.

But her plan does..

••••
Damn
Vote
Comment