Chapter Twelve : My End of the Deal..

Lytrell was on her flight back home. Joyce had left for work. So that left Chris and Mel. Chris had left out of his room to go shower and that's when Mel snuck into his bedroom. Mel knew where Chris kept his secret stash of condoms at. So she quickly located them and punctured them. Put holes in every single one.

    Mel stayed in his room afterwards. She didn't see a point in leaving because she was getting what she wanted out of the deal. And that was sex. She waited about a good 15 minutes before Chris walked in. Towel around his waist with beads of water cascading down his firm six pack. Mel bit her lip at the sight. I mean, who wouldn't .

"Why are you in here?" He asked.

"For my end of the deal. I want you." She spoke seductively. She dropped the robe she was wearing to reveal a black lingerie set. It was very tempting to Chris, but he didn't want Mel. He wanted Lotus. But if that's what got him Lotus, he had to keep up his end of the deal.

     He trudges to where he kept his condoms and grabbed one. Mel wanted to laugh at the fact that he didn't know what he was getting himself into. Saddening isn't it? If you haven't fully comprehended the plan, then let me explain.

    Melanie's plan was to poke holes into all the condoms so that Chris would impregnate her without him knowing. That way, Mel could use that baby to ruin Chris's life seeing how he wanted to live happily ever after with Lotus. She wanted to ruin his life simply because he wants Lotus instead of her.

"I still don't like you Melanie. That will never change." Chris said to her. Mel mentally frowned.

"I know."

    She pushes him back onto the bed and removed his towel revealing his 'friend'. She removed the lingerie set she had on and climbed on top of him. Chris didn't like to be on bottom. He liked to be in control. He flipped them so he was on top. He wanted to get this over with as fast as possible.

    Knowing he didn't have on a condom, he slid in raw going slow. Mel, being able to tell the difference smiled.

"He made it easier." Mel thought.

   Chris wasn't stupid though. He knew he was a going to pull out. He was a step ahead and Mel didn't know. Chris didn't even know he was a step ahead his damn self.

"All fours." He growled. She did as told. If he wasn't going to enjoy it, why not make it fun?

  He quickly thrusted imserting all of 'him' in her with so much force the bed started shaking. Not being able to take it all, Mel ran from it. But he held her hips holding her firmly in place. Her moans turned into screams as he continued with his pace. She tried running once more, but that ain't happening.

"Stop running and take it." He groaned. He pulled hair so that her back was against his chest.

"Chris!" She shouted as her climax came like a torrent. Chris felt himself close so he pulled out and turned her back around. Upon doing that, he made her get on her knees and open her mouth. He thrusted himself in her mouth making her choke a few times.

"Fuck!" He moaned as he pulled himself out of her mouth in time and busted all over her face. He chuckled at her reaction. She looked like she wanted to hurt him

"You got it in my face!", she whined.

"So what? You a hoe, you used to skeet on your face. Hurry up and shower and shit so I can get my girl back." He commanded. Mel gathered her things and stomped out of his room. She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Stepping into the hot euphoria, she cried. He didn't have feelings for her like he did Lotus.

"I'm a hoe to him.."

••••
Don't judge that sex scene, I'm new to writing those.
It felt awkward writing that.
Vote
Comment