Chapter Fourteen : Adolescence

Lotus lay in her bed thinking about her teen years. Christopher brought that feeling of adolescence back to her. He made her feel like a teen again. Of course she was only 25, but made her feel young. Not only that but he made her feel high and it had been only about 7 dates in the past few months. She reminisced about how she used to be versus now. This dauntless , gorgeous brainiac that was surprisingly popular. Everyone in her family was.

To remember that she had the most swooned over boy ever back then. Levi Reynolds. Gosh he was so fine. Their feelings for each other were so deep--well, atlewasy that's what she thought. Just thinking of that day made Lotus livid.

"Babe!" Lotus called throughout Levi's house. She didn't hear anything. She walked closer to his bedroom and heard all types of moans. She already knew what was happening. But could she believe it? No. Opening the door, she saw Levi...and some random. A wave of rage wrapped her body. How could they?

"Levi, what the hell!" Lotus yelled in pure anger. He didnt look like a deer in headlights, he looked like he didn't give a damn. The girl had already jumped and gathered her things. She headed out the door without a word.

"What?" He shrugged with a smile adorning his face. He found this amusing. That feeling of rage was replaced with sadness. Tears found their selves on Lotis's face.

"How could you? I thought you said you loved me!"

"You thought." He said blankly. Lotus shook her head at him. How dare he?

"We're over, I hate you." Lotus stormed out in a hurry. She sat in her car and cry, banging at the steering wheel. She didn't know what she did to deserve that. She was the perfect girlfriend in her opinion. Never did anything to hurt him,but what did he do to her.

She didn't know she was crying until she came back to reality. He ruined her. That was her eleventh grade year and she hadnt started dating again until Christopher. And she could only hope that Chris wouldn't break her heart like Levi had.

Lotus wasn't the only one reminiscing. Chris was too. He thought of his teenage years. They were horrific. During that time, Keisha was his nurse. There is a bit of a age difference between them so, yeah. At the time Chris was 14 and Keisha was 23. That was the period where she began to inappropriately touch him. She had been his nurse for 2 years already.

He knew what she was doing to him. He didn't bother to fight though. She would fight him too. And he didn't want to fight a female. So for years, she abused him, and he never told. Just like he had never told anyone of the nurse before that. When he was 6 he had a nurse who did the Same thing for years and never told.

"Man I hate her." Chris mumbled to himself as he played GTA V.

"Hate who?" Mel asked invading his privacy. He cut his eyes at her .

"No one. Get out."

"Im Not going anywhere until you tell me." Mel shrugged plopping down on his bed.

"Keisha." He muttered not bothering to look at her. Too into the game.

"Oh. Who's that?"

"Old nurse."

"Oh." She mumbled. She walked out and went back to the comfort of her room. She pulled put her phone and dialed a number.

"Dis Keisha." Keisha answered. Why is she so ghetto?

"You won't believe what I'm about to tell you." Mel beamed. She might have helped Chris get Lotus, but that didn't stop her from brewing up more evil plans for them now did that?

No it didn't...

••••
Nothing's ever good. For a long time in my stories..
Vote
Comment