Red Shadows

"Gotcha." The cold voice made you shriek. "Springtrap!" You cried, whipping around. He was towering over you, blood soaked and smiling like a mad man. Relief washed over you and you ran to him, hugging him tightly. He did not move. You looked up, worried and nervous on why he was being like this. "Springtrap..?" You asked. His eyes narrowed. He leaned down and pulled you off from his blood soaked body. He bared his teeth and smiled. "You see all this...?" He asked. You nodded, too afraid to speak. "Take a guess at what happened." His voice was calm. Quiet. Collected. He was not worried. It struck fear into you and again the icy feeling washed over you. "Wh-What did you do..?" You choked out, backing away. He followed you. "I killed them, my dear... You want to know why, don't you? Well.. Let me tell you. They wanted to do experiments on me. I am not like anything they have ever seen. They don't understand. Remnant changes people. Can drive a man mad to know he can live forever with just a little touch of it... I slaughtered them all, Y/N! I did it for you! For us!" He was mad. He was actually fucking mad. "Stay away." You said suddenly. You surprised yourself. Springtrap did not seem to care. He kept advancing on you. "Don't you understand? You can't run. You can't save yourself... The only way out is to stick by me. I can protect you. I can keep you safe. I can love you. I can make you... Live forever." "NO!" You screamed, falling over a carcass. "Please! Don't kill me! I did everything you asked! I even came looking for you! Does that mean nothing to you?!" You screamed, anger surging through you. He was just going to kill you just like that?! After everything you did for him? Springtrap looked taken aback. "Kill you..? Haven't you asked this before? I already gave you an answer, Y/N..... I told you. Or have you forgotten with that tiny brain of yours?" His words stung. "I told you. I won't kill you. I'll break you." You passed out as he spoke, his words fading out. No..! No.... N..o...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up back at Fazbear's Fright's basement. Springtrap was nowhere to be seen. You stood up and looked around to see nothing but darkness. A flame flicked on and you were met face to face with the bodies again. You screamed and backed into something warm and fluffy. Springtrap. You shrieked and he slapped a paw over your mouth. "Quiet. The dead are listening." He snapped. You shuddered. What did he mean? "What the hell are you talking about?" You asked him furiously in a hushed tone. He glared at you. "I will not repeat myself." He snapped. You shut your mouth and frowned. "What are we doing back here anyways?" He ignored you. You noticed a few wounds on his body and felt a wave of guilt wash over you. I don't know if I should say anything.. You thought. He glared at you. "Yes, you came back for me. No, I don't owe you shit." Wait. How the fuck did he know that...? "Do you want a medal or something, Y/N? For saving me? For being the hero?" He was mocking you. "I should have left you there!" You said suddenly, a rush of anger taking over you. "You're a murderer, you killed people, children, and still do to this day! You're a heartless monster! Look what you did to Kelsey! She was innocent! And Jen! I assume you killed Adam too? And what about Henr-" As soon as the words left your mouth, you were picked up by your throat and shoved against the floor. "Never speak that name to me. EVER!" He roared. His jaws were parted as he spoke, and purple smoke leaked out of his nose and mouth. It went away as quickly as it came. His teeth were sharp, yellowed, powerful looking. One bite and it was all over. The two buck teeth in front were sharpened, making it easy for him to puncture a vein and make a person bleed out. "I-I'm sorry!" You shrieked, pressing your hands against his snout and drew back immediately when he snapped his jaws at you. "Do not put your hands on me!" He spat. "You have no idea what Henry did to me, do you?" He wasn't asking. He was telling you. You shook your head quickly. "He locked me in a fucking room all by myself for 30 goddamn years! My family left me, I had lost everything because of that bastard.... He helped my son after my so called death. Tried to take me out. But you see..... My sweet pet..." He was insane. He was actually mad. You knew it, you had to get out. "You see, pet... My sweet one.. Ohohoh.. My beloved.." He stroked your cheek with one of his claws. You flinched but stayed still despite the voice in your head screaming to run. "I always come back." You saw a chance and took it. Kicking out with your legs, your feet met with his chin and he dropped you. Roaring in anger and pain, he snarled and got on all fours, ready to pounce. You screamed and ran. "GET BACK HERE, Y/N! How dare you run from me!" His voice was terrifying and only prodded you further. Grabbing your keys, you left everything behind and ran out to the doors only to be met with the sheriff. You wailed and threw yourself at him, screaming for help. "PLEASE! Help me! He's after me!" You sobbed, clinging to the Southern kindly man you had spoken to before. "Wh- Hey, calm down there, Y/N! What's goin' on?!" As soon as he spoke, the beast burst from the building and roared in pain as the bright sun hit his face. He growled and puffed his fur up to make himself look twice his size, a terrifying sight. The sheriff yelled in surprise. "WHOA! Now there's a rabbit! That'd make a good stew!" He laughed, not realizing how dangerous Springtrap was. "NO! Please, that's what I'm running from!" You shrieked. Grabbing his arm, you dragged him to your car and pushed him into the spacious back seat, throwing yourself in as well. Starting the engine, you pressed down the gas pedal. Your poor car whined in protest, and you felt a heavy THUD on the cars roof. You shrieked, and swerved around trying to shake the monster off. He roared and poked his head down to your windshield. His eyes blazed and teeth bared. His claws were out, ready to swipe and wound. You screamed again and slammed on the brakes. He tumbled off, and you threw it in reverse, backing up and speeding into traffic. Honks and brakes squealing surrounded you. No time to apologize or fix it. Throwing the gear shift into drive, you sped off into the distance, leaving Springtrap behind.