4. "Let's get outta here."

If the picture above is not proof I am mentally insane as if I'm in the circus then I go wheee into hell

Life is the Digital Circus. You try to escape but you caaaaan't, wasting away your days until you abstract, then the mental hospital is the Cellar for yall

Ok enjoy ☺️
—————

Everything was a blur of darkness and strips of crimson.

I tried to keep my body as flat as possible against the winding slide, unless I wanted to miss a wrong turn and go tumbling over the edge.

Jax was right behind me, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

We reached the end of the slide. Kinger and Gangle plowed straight through a bunch of gloinks and disappeared into the cave. I landed on my feet, staggering like a drunk person before Jax barreled into me. We tumbled into a single bowling pin gloink that hadn't been knocked over by Kinger and Gangle.

"Ugh, Y/n, you could've moved out of the way before I came down??" Jax groaned, untangling himself from me.

    "Yeah, totally ain't my fault the slide was a major pain in the *bleep* and I ended up all dizzy."

Clapping sounded from the background and a large "SPARE!" board appeared over the knocked down bowling pin. Jax grunted and broke the board.

    "Hah, anger issues." I smirked.

    "Says the girl who swears every five minutes." Jax hurriedly covered my mouth before I could retaliate. "Aaaand before you say anything I've never said a single bad word, so don't think about insulting me in that field."

I tried making the middle finger gesture at him, but it also got censored. I shoved Jax away in a mood and stormed off, trying to find Kinger and Gangle.

The two had stopped right in front of a huge fat worm with numerous googly eyes on its supposed head. It ate a table then yeah, you know what happened next. Disgusting.

Kinger gasped.
    "An insect collection??"

    "I think it's a nest," Gangle pointed out timidly. "To be more specific, a gloinks' nest."

Kinger shrieked.

    "Oh stop screaming for once, will you?" Jax yawned, admiring his fingers. "So, hot stuff, spot any Zooble parts-" the giant worm interrupted him.

    "What FORM of NON-GLOINKINIAN MASS dares presume PRESENCE in the nest of the GLOINK QUEEN??"

Jax continued admiring his fingers, uninterested in the worm.
    "Ohhhh, is that what - ahem, excuse me, who you are." I tugged at his overall strap frantically.

    "You idiot - don't anger it!" I whispered furiously. "What if it eats us or something?"

    "Relaxxx hot stuff, I'm just spitting facts." Jax faced the giant worm again. "You know, you could've asked for my consent before forcing me to see something so completely and utterly disgusting."

I buried my face in my hands.
    "We're doomed." Gangle patted my shoulder comfortingly.

The worm snarled.
    "How DESPICABLE, a rabbitoid that RUNS its MOUTH in the presence of my ROYAL FIGURE." Jax rolled his eyes.

(Yk personally I think the gloink Queen has a considerable level of sass by how she tosses her head when she speaks lmao)

    "As a royal myself I would kindly ask - oh look, there's Zooble!" Kinger pointed to their head being carried by small gloinks.