4D. "Will you guys just stop!"

NOTICES

Had to publish this before I enter full rage Hazbin mode

Sorry for disappearing guys, I've been really busy and I couldn't find any time to fit Wattpad in my schedule.

Requested by @Cerise4Peace

This will be the first oneshot that has Jax's POV in it.

Reader is G/N

Man I love writing angst

Breaking hearts, destroying self-esteem, yes. Perfection. 😃

—————

Narrowly avoiding Jax before he turned to look at us, me and Ragatha hurried to shove the packaged party streamers and other birthday-related items into Gangle's room.

Gangle had volunteered her room since she had informed us that Jax rarely went in there. His main targets were Ragatha's and mine.

I kid myself not, I had literally fucking panicked when I had one day teased Jax about birthdays and he replied that his birthday was actually rather close - it was in two weeks.

There was no way I could plan and throw a surprise party for him on my own, so Ragatha and I recruited the rest of our friends to help with setting up.

Even though we were practically prank enemies Ragatha had once whispered to me that Jax had a soft spot for me.
I didn't believe her, so I had to see for myself whether it was true or not.

Jax popped up unexpectedly everywhere I was, so it was super hard to hide a party setup.

Caine however helped us by constructing a small pocket of space where Jax couldn't see what was happening.
We all took turns to gather the supplies and start unpacking them in Gangle's room as to not raise his suspicion.

It would be fun to ignore him for a while after an epic prank battle between me and him. Alright, I'll admit I acted as a sore loser. This was payback, in a fun sort of way.

Or so I thought.

———

Stealthily creeping closer to the edge of the wall, he watched Ragatha and Y/n scurry out of the dorms corridor. Jax's mouth split into a wide grin.

The unholy rush of prideful adrenaline he had gotten after beating Y/n in their epic prank battle still lingered in his mind. It was funny to see them storm off after the match, he had to admit.

Now he was taking every chance to remind them that he, prankster supreme, was and would always be the best in the arts of mischief.

No matter how hard you try Y/n, I'll always be better than you, Jax thought breezily. No matter how adorable you look storming off.

He crept up behind Ragatha and Y/n, and when they had their backs to him, Jax seized his chance.

He leaped and slammed his gloved hands onto Y/n's shoulders.

"AAAAGH-" Y/n's surprised shriek was accompanied by the sound of his delighted laughs.

Jax let go of their shoulders and winked at Y/n.

"Got you good, hot stuff."

Instead of biting back with a retort, Y/n rolled their eyes and flounced off with Ragatha. Jax, unperturbed, chuckled and called after them.