03 - Together

Click, the door closed. It was Joonghyuk arriving home, his apartment was shallow and dark. There were a few vocaloid figures near the TV. He sighs heavily and sits on the couch in a rough and tired way.

(I know what your scheme is, Kim Dokja. I'll play along. But don't expect me to fall for you.)

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER SLAY!!! Oh, ahem....Today is another day. But, this day is very important. It's the first day of Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk being a couple!! Yipee!!!

As usual, Dokja wakes up, takes a shower, dresses up, forgets one single thing, and goes to school! If you wanna know Yoo Joonghyuk's routine or Han Sooyoung's...Please watch their POV on another star stream.

As Dokja leaved his apartment, he saw a familiar face too. It was Joonghyuk, the devil himself. Their apartments were next to eachother.....How surprising.

"....."

They both looked at eachother for a few seconds, Dokja looked at him in a surprised way while Joonghyuk looked at him with hostility. They finally spoke,

"....Are you stalking me?"

Asked Joonghyuk with a serious face, if we look at Dokja now he looked very offended by this. He scoffs and looks both ways of the hall then looks back at him.

"No! I've been living here for months!"

He replied in an offended way, Joonghyuk furrows his brows as a sign he still hadn't believed him but let him slide. He turns away and starts walking, and so does Kim Dokja.

He catches up and starts walking next to him, flashing the most charming smile ever, though Joonghyuk was not affected at all. He kept looking to the way he was walking.

"Are you gonna ignore me? Jerk."

Dokja muttered as he crossed his arms. The other just ignored it out of pure frustration.

Nothing else really happened while walking to school, they arrived there, stares from students and chatters around them as they were walking in the hallway, still together.

"Did something big happen? I wonder what it could be..."

Dokja asked himself out loud, crossing his arms. Joonghyuk sighs heavily but not saying a word. The more they venture in the wide and long hall, the more attention they get. Some people picturing, some blushing and even screaming.

At this rate, they both got pissed off but didn't show it in their faces, instead Dokja was giving everyone a charming smile while Joonghyuk was just....Side-eyeing people.

"Ah, the big thing that happened was us."

Dokja whispered to Joonghyuk, still smiling at the students as he waved his hand to them.

"....But you're enjoying it."

Joonghyuk replied, sternly. It took a few seconds for Dokja to talk.

"Enjoying what?"

"Enjoying this. The attention."

Hearing this, the squid scoffs. He was amused by his declare about him.

"You have to look pretty for the cameras."

He responded. Joonghyuk didn't say anything else and just crossed his arms. (still side-eyeing people.)

Minutes later, they found their class. As they were about to go in, Dokja gives a flying kiss to the students. That's only when Dokja and Joonghyuk enters the class, only to see even more students in.

"Where's Sooyoung?"

Dokja asks, looking left and right to see where Han Sooyoung is. Joonghyuk grabs his face and turns him to where he was looking.

"Han Sooyoung is there."

He said, Sooyoung was actually at the front row. Dokja grins and walks over to sit next to Sooyoung. Joonghyuk, on the other hand, just sat at the row nearest to the entrance.

Since class hadn't started, he unconsciously stared at Kim Dokja and Han Sooyoung, who looked like they were having an awesome time talking to eachother.

For no explainable reason, he got seemingly irritated by this and continued to stare at them, especially at Sooyoung.

"...Dude, why is he glaring at me?"

She whispered to Dokja, he just responded with a shrug, obviously he doesn't know either.

"Don't mind him."

He said, she just nodded quietly and went back to chatting. The whole period, Sooyoung could feel his glare piercing through her.

At the end of the class, Joonghyuk immediately walked towards Dokja, still looking furious for some reason. The duo, Kim Dokja and Han Sooyoung, were terrified and felt like they did something.

"Let's go."

Joonghyuk demanded from the squid, Dokja was slightly confused but after a few seconds, he hurriedly put his things back in his messenger bag and left the class with him. Sooyoung seeing a sight like this, was shocked as fuck.

"Wish I should've recorded all that..."

She muttered to herself.

The whole school day, Joonghyuk was just following Dokja the whole entire time. At lunch, class, even in the restroom...And going home.

The squid couldn't get used to this, but also had no choice. I mean Yoo Joonghyuk is so scary.

Whilst going home, Joonghyuk seemed to be more calmer now that there was nobody from school in sight.

"....So, how was our first day being a couple?"

Joonghyuk's face gets hostile again. Wrong decision, Kim Dokja.

"Not bad."

Even though he didn't like the question, he still answered. He thought it wasn't very respectful to ignore someone.

The squid chuckles, getting more confident and opening up to him.

"Let's talk everyday after school, okay?"

He said happily. I hope he won't forget why he ever interacted with Yoo Joonghyuk. Since he is getting more interactive with Kim Dokja, maybe his plan will actually work.

- - - -

Sorry for short chapters:3
I'm running out of brain juice