07 - What the...

As Joonghyuk dragged Dokja away, the squid was confused. He acted like a deer caught in headlights out of the abruptness of Joonghyuk's actions.

"Woah, where're we going bro?"

Asked Dokja casually, smiling innocently as Joonghyuk turned his head to him in disbelief, stopping his tracks but still not letting go of Dokja.

"What the fuck do you mean, "bro"? Aren't I your....Boyfriend?"

Joonghyuk sounded slightly upset and disappointed, he was frowning. (I almost threw up saying that, so fucking cringe.) Was what he actually thought.

But his words made Dokja be in awe, he thought it was quite embarrassing and surprising for Joonghyuk to say.

"Oh right, where're we going, babe? ☆"

He winked charmingly, he thought it'd be funny 'cause him and Sooyoung always laugh when they do these kind of things. But he was wrong, Joonghyuk looked at him with anger but more with disgust.

They looked at eachother's eyes without saying a word, Joonghyuk then let go of him and stepped a foot away. Dokja noticed and his jaw dropped in absolute surprise.

"Hey, hey! Why are you backing off?? It was just a joke!"

"...Your jokes suck..."

Joonghyuk looked away and sighed, crossing his arms so that Dokja wouldn't be able to hold his hands. The squid was upset, but suddenly remembered his evil master plan. He got closer to Joonghyuk and both shoulders touched, he carefully slid his arm into the other's, arms now locked.

"Let's go." Dokja smiled at him in a charismatic way.

From this, Joonghyuk was starstruck by how he quickly changed his mood, but followed and walked around the school. They discussed a few topics while Dokja was waiting for a time to ask him out on a date. Few students saw them, but didn't mind it much.

"What's your favorite food?" Asked Dokja,

"Dumplings. Murim Dumplings."

Joonghyuk sounded excited in a way, and opportunity struck for the squid!

"I know a restaurant that has Murim Dumplings. I like them too."

"...Really? That's nice to know. Let's go after school."

They peacefully and slowly walked around, the chilling air breezing through their hair, a smile painted onto their faces, and Kim Dokja's hauntingly weird thoughts.

(FUCKKK I WON! I WON LIFE! I ACTUALLY DID IT! MOM I'M NOT A COWARD ANYMORE!!)... It's a shame this is what he was actually thinking. The school bell rings moments later, class was starting.

They stopped locking arms and ran to their class. It didn't seem very far for Joonghyuk, but Dokja was sweating an ocean when they arrived.

"Hey, over here, squid!"

A familiar voice called out, Dokja turns to the sound and there was Sooyoung. She was saving a seat for him, but not for Joonghyuk. The only seat left was at the very back.

Joonghyuk grumbles, walking to the last seat in an upset mood. There next to his seat was Lee Seolhwa, coincidentally his therapist friend. She waves her hand happily.

"I figured you needed a talk with me, so I saved a seat for you."

Seolhwa was implying that he wasn't okay, which is half accurate... Joonghyuk looked devastated in her eyes just as he was sitting.

"Han Sooyoung is a pain in the ass. She's getting in our way."

"What do you mean, "our"? Who's that?"