Akise confeses his feelings

Then in the tension of the moment he said it. I was faint but I could still heard him whisper it into Yuno's ear.
"My feelings for Yukiteru Kun are beyond friendship"
My body felt strange after hearing that, not an uncomfortable feeling just a strange sensation, but Akise and Yuno did not glance over here so I guess they have not noticed that I was listening. Before Yuno could even speak, Akise walked away and we continued the game.
Within a few minutes I was sure that Yuno, Akise , Kosaka, Mao, Hinata, and me, that  we could all leave safely together. Then Hinata took out her blade causing  Yuno to react violently and run across the room to stab her. Yuno swiftly dug her blade and in a split second Mao jumped in the way. Mao cried in pain as the dagger  pierced and left  a large stain of blood in her chest. Hinata grabbed Mao  and began sobbing over her body.
Everyone knew we had to leave quickly and that we could not do much for Mao. It did not feel right to me but all the others were exiting the building while  I was still confused and disorientated. Yuno wanted to hold my hand and walk out with me but I shoved here off giving her the message that I was not happy with what she did to Mao. She simply looked down and walked out. I saw Akise walking towards me and I felt the urge to leave with him. We walked out and Akise gave me a smirk, he looked beautiful under the moonlight and it made me blush seeing him. Yuno trailed ahead  while Kosaka was attempting in vain to catch up.

We began to run realizing that Hinata had sent her packs of dogs after us. I noticed Akise is giving me a reassuring smile. Akise would always have a kind smile as if everything was ok, even in such a situation. We continued to run and I felt something slowly creeping up behind my hand, worried that the dogs had catched up I flinched, but then realized it was Akise's hand? I turned back but he simply looked the other way as we kept running. I began feeling something different towards Akise, something I liked. Something  felt nice around him, even while running from a deadly pack of dogs, I feel protected.