Watching Maze runner

Akise POV

The next day I open my eyes to see a still sleeping yukiteru and realize I'm not the only one happy to see him. I blush like crazy and notice he is beginning to wake up.

Yukiteru proverb

I wake up and feel Akise still looking down At me. I'm tired and so excited for our movie today. Then I realize why Akise is blushing and seems uncomfortable in our embrace. His bulge is perfectly laying between my cheeks ( not the ones on my face). My face has never been this red. Akise! I scream and shove him off the bed. He simply smirks and walk off towards the bathroom.

---------------time skip-------------

After checking my diary and realizing all is fine for this morning, Akise and I decided to spend the rest of the day before our movie together. We slept and ate food for most of the day and Akise suggested we play skyrim on my computer (which my father brought for me but I never had interest in playing) I sucked at controlling the characters using the mouse so while Akise moved the character and attacked with the mouse I would just press the keyboard at his command. After suceffully passing  most of the  game we decided to  leave the house.

We walked since the movies were only some blocks down. We arrived at the movie theater  and Akise decided to pay for the tickets and the food, declining my offer to pay for both. We entered the fourth screening room and Akise asked me where we wanted to sit. After choosing far in the back but not to far, I began digging through my popcorn like a hungry orphan and Akise would take small bites form his nachos. I noticed Akise starring at me and looked at him dumbfounded.
"What?"
"It's nothing you just look funny when you eat fast."
I blushed and slowed down my munching.
Akise smiled at me and lifted the shoulder pad signaling for me to go sit closer to him,  I did so and snuggled into his chest.

----------------time skip ------------------

We walked out of the movie theater, it was already dark out, and I began commenting all about the movie. Akise just listened in amusement as We made our way back to my home.
On the way Akise grabbed my hand and though I was tempted to let go feeling nervous,  I only gripped his hand harder.
We arrived at my house and I realized Akise had to leave. Akise quickly noticed my sudden change in attitude.
"Yukiteru."
I glance up at him and notice he has a wide smirk

"Tomorrow I wanna take you somewhere special are you up for it?"

I was so nervous I just noded and as soon as I looked up Akise smashed his lips against mines. I blushed and accepted his kiss. He leaned in with his whole body and his tongue asked for entrance. I accepted him and soon our kiss became heated. In that moment this game, Yuno's death, and everything faded away. We broke away both blushing and smirking by now. I felt so happy and Relieved Akise felt this way for me.

"Goodnight Yukiteru."
"Goodnight Akise"  I said and watched as he walked away. Then I look towards my house and notice the silhouette Of someone starring through the curtain. My heart sinks and realize it's my mother.

---------------Akise POV-------------

I'm so lucky I have the perfect person in the world and he is all mine. I will always give him anything he wants, protect him, and comfort him. I will not let any other diary owners hurt him. After that situation at the park I noticed how vulnerable Yukiteru is and I still haven't asked what his plan was on that night, knowing it will bring back bad memories. Also fourth and Yukiteru have an alliance but with Yuno's passing I can't trust him either. I pass by Yuno's house and also realize we have to deal with those bodies later. No, I have to deal with those bodies Yukiteru has enough to on his mind and this could scar him for life. I'll get rid of it all.