Christmas special

Akise  woke up to the sound of children giggling and playing. He inhaled and was glad to smell Yuki's scent. his  brown haired lover lay in pajamas on top of Akise in their house. It was Christmas Day and he was really excited to show Yuki his gifts but decided to wait until he woke up. He could already sense Yuki moving and watched as he opened his eyes and began to speak.
" good morning Akise"
Akise kissed his head and held him tighter in his embrace.
" you do realize what day it is right?"
Yuki just smiles with a face of slight confusion as he closed his eyes. He reopened them with a face of realization and jumped out of bed running downstairs leaving Akise dumbfounded.

" Wait  up" he screamed as he ran downstairs following Yukiteru.
He looked to see Yukiteru already opening one of the gifts he got him. Yuki's eyes light up as he rubbed a pikachu plush to his face. Akise almost bleed through his nose because of how adorable he looked in pajamas hugging  the plush doll. Without hesitating he opened his other gifts he loved the first season of Owari No Seraph and Sword Art Online  poster Akise got him. Akise was really happy he enjoyed the gifts he gave him but began to wonder.
" Hey Yuki where are my gifts"
"Oh" Yukiteru began and rubbed the back of his head.
" you have to wait until sunset, sorry." He said and Akise got more excited yet anxious to receive his gift.
" but wait what are we gonna do until then?"
" I already planned some things" Yukiteru smirked as he trailed off.
"Well when do your planned things begin? "
Yukiteru looked at the clock and almost shriked. " We're late Akise!" Without letting the older male respond he grabbed him and ran for the car later they turned back after realizing they needed to get dressed and take the keys.
              Time skip ( lunch  time)

"We made it" Akise breathed out and smiled. Yukiteru had driven across all town trying to find the restaurant and finally  arrived to some sea side themed shack with a giant lobster  on top. Akise didn't seem to pleased it was sea food or that he never had seen this part of town before. They walked in and were greeted by their  waiter, apparently Yukiteru had pleaded to the manager to open the restaurant on Christmas just for them.
They both sat down ordered genie drinks and Akise was really nervous because usually he would plan things and be in control. Yuki's smirk was the only thing that helped sooth him.

" Are you ok Akise" Yukiteru asked his voice full of concern.
" Yeah just a bit nervous but everything is great"
"Excuse me, I'm Selpieh (@Yaoi_muffin ) and this is Klein we will be your waiters  for today"
" here are your menus" said Klein while Selphie served their drinks.
Yukiteru  already was asking Akise which meal  he should pick. Akise was overwhelmed by which sea food he should choose. Crab, lobster, squid, octopus, etc. a all the options slimy, crunchy or just plain gross. Didn't Yuki know that he did not like Sea food. Maybe it was some plot to make his present seem even better. Either way he just asked for a plain Cesar salad while Yukiteru asked for a crab. 

While Klein made a ruckus in the kitchen cooking, Selpieh would glance at the pair and gave encouraging winks at Akise ( like got get him tigger) but they only made Akise more nervous and that combined with the smile over Yuki's face created a very awkward silence apart from the cooking. Finally after long waiting Selpieh came back with a smile and served Akise his salad and Yukiteru his giant crab. They both began to eat and while Akise took small bites of his salad, Yukiteru ripped open and basically  defiled the grab. Akise  eventually began to feel less anxious and smiled realizing even though he was not enjoying lunch, his Yuki was.

He couldn't control himself and stared at the brown haired boy. Yukiteru looked up with crab Pieces all over his face asked "what?" Akise saw his opportunity and took it. He leaned forward and With Yuki's mouth already opened kissed him, at first he was surprised but quickly melted into it. They pulled away and Akise moved forward slightly making Yuki think they were going to continue but instead licked all his lips " Ill gross"  Yuki giggled and all of Akise's  worries faded away. Selpieh had watched the couple and had a giant blush, Klein noticed and nudged him in the side. 
We finished are mela and walked out of the restaurant. We looked back form our car and waved to our waiters as they also headed out.

               Time skip ( after dinner)

Akise had his hands wrapped around Yukiteru as they looked at the sunset. They were glad they that they had enjoyed their day. After they left the sea food restaurant they went ice skating which went well until Yukiteru vomited and Akise vomited as a reaction which resulted in a humorous yet  disgusting moment. Now they went to the park where Akise and Yukiteru had been on their first date. " I love you Yuki " " I love you to Akise"
"Can I have my gift now?" Akise asked with a smirk. " Sorry Akise I totally forgot it's back at home." Yukiteru smirked and seemed nervous. They drove back to their house and rushed inside. Akise looked  under the tree and saw a giant box that was not their earlier. " Yuki I we were  together the entire day how did you place my gift here?"
"I don't know, I have little minions that help me with everything"
" let me guess do those minions name sound  around the lines of Hinata and Mao?" Yuki smirked  and did not respond pointing at the present.
" Akise pent down and began opening the heavy box into to find it empty. " "Yuki their is nothing here?" Akise looked back and Yuki simply grabbed him by the collar and kissed him. The kids was passionate and lasted until they both parted to catch their breaths. Yukiteru leaned in and whispered into Akise's ear. " I don't know but I prefer to give you my gift upstairs." Akise smirked and carried his lover upstairs. " Merry Christmas Akise"

And Merry Christmas to all my readers, Sorry I'm saving the smut for later ( and I will place a warning). Thanks for reading!