Park fugitives

Narrators POV

Yukki had left Akise back at the park when he was walking home a we approached by men in tuxedos driving black vans, he recognized them form the sakurami police department and they escorted him to the police department to talk to Kurusu (police chief, Diary owner, father and husband photo above)

Akise POV

I'm waiting on a bench at the sakurami police station with Yukiteru holding my hand. I'm guessing Kurusu decided to betray us and I'm trying to stay calm for Yukiteru and then realize he is already been called out and left my side. I notice they're only two guards and that Yukiteru could be in danger. I ask one of the guards that I need to use the bathroom and while I'm doing my "duty" I remove my blade and prepare to assault the guards at the door. I stab one in the neck and he dies quickly and then before the other guard could react use the other guards baton to knock him out.
I carefully peak out the hallway and weak towards the door where Yukiteru is.

Yukiteru POV

Yukiteru said Kurusu annoyed by my constant spacing out. I wasn't spacing out merely scared to death by the gun he was polishing. I look up but still avoid his gaze.
Let's say I were to have information that could blame you for the murders of yuno, kosaka, and fourth and I were to report you to the authorities?
Well I would say we still have an alliance I say trying to hide how sacred I am and making sound like a Joke.
Why don't we play a game? He asked with a smirk
I simply nod and he begins.
Ever heard of Russian roulette as he loads one bullet in the gun and spins the .
I prefer not to I said but he quickly points the gun and pulls the trigger.

-----Click-------

Lucky as usual, you should be more aware now that Yuno is not here to protect you.
I suddenly fill with anger and rage for him, he's betraying me. I still , akise he will protect me!
So tell me Yukiteru how will he do that if he doesn't have a diary.
Suddenly the door bust open and its Akise relief floods my heart.
Like this then he fired three shoots and Kurusu falls to the ground.
Captain screens a police officer but before he could continue
Akise points the gun at himself says lets go home Yukiteru. More cheerful than what he should act like in such a situation but I shake the thought off and nod. Still wondering about how much danger Akise could be in without a diary.