Akise leaves me

Hinata's dogs continued to catch up and occasionally I would look back and could see they're silhouettes. Yuno said we should split up in groups and wanted me to go with her while the others served as bait.
"Ok yukiteru will go with me" Akise said and looked at me with a smile.
I could barely control my blushing and noded in agreement. Yuno did not like the idea of having to go with Kosaka who was still exhausted from our run. "But yukki " she began pouting but before I could respond Akise was dragging me towards where Hianta was with Mao. Me and Akise ran hastily and arrived back where we started. Hinata was crying and I told here we could settle this. I explained how all she had to do was call off the dogs. Then as she began to wipe off her tears and her smile came back, she began to order Alpha 1 to stand down, Yuno ran across the cement entrance, came in front of Hinata and pulled out here knife.
"Drop you're diary!" She screamed "call off the dogs!Or you die!" Yuno  said as she clenched the knife in her hand.
"Yuno where's Kosaka? I asked but she ignored me. "Why are you trying to ruin this?" I ask with tears threatening to fall down my eyes, "why Yuno?"

----------- Akise's POV ------------

I knew this couldn't end well. I was angry to see yukki crying over this and more angry at that the facts add up in a bad way. Yuno came back without Kosaka and her dress looks wrecked up. She must have killed him. This girl has always seemed unstable. If I manage to kill Yuno, yukki would be happy? And we could leave here alive, yes, I must try . Luckily I always carry a spare blade in the back of my shoe. Prepare yourself Yuno Gasai, nobody touches Yukiteru Kun's friends!

-----------Yukki's POV------------

"Why Yuno? "Then she began to explain that if I made friends I would leave her. I know what I need to do.
I looked up and began "Yuno I would" I was cut off by Hinata collapsing to the floor because Akise pushed her. Before Yuno could react Akise took out a small blade and repeatedly stabbed Her. She collapsed , bleeding with her body  still squirming. I screamed and ran twoards yuno's body  "yu-Yuno! No come back don't leave me, it's all fine it will be better, Yuno!" Tears began forming at the corners of my eyes. I began to cry and her last words were  "I love you yukki." Then she glanced  up and passed and took one last breath.

--------- Akise proverb ------------

I, even with this small blade and yuno's skilled abilities, managed to kill her, she's gone, but yukiteru would never forgive me. I leaned in to touch his shoulder but he shrugged my hand off giving me a cold stare. "how could you have done this". I could feel his pain so I just backed away, contacted the police and flees the park.