Hospital risk

Narrators POV

It was already night and Minene had finished explaining her strategy to the boys.
The patient in this room is Kurusu's son accompanied by his mother. They would use his own family as their trump card.
Kurusu had surrounded the building with helicopters, the police had closed all exits and all their diaries have dead end's.  The only possibly good thing is that Kurusu's wife brought donuts for her son and
Yukiteru was out on patrol while Akise kept the hostages in check. Minene was supposed to negotiate with Kurusu.

                     Yuki. POV

I was patrolling the hallways waiting for any sign of a deal being reached with Kurusu. I hear running and notice a group of police approaching me.
"Hey over here" I yell showing the grenade Minene has lend me.
Lower your weapon the cops screamed, I dropped the grenade  and they pinned me down.  "Understood sir" one of the guards says into his ear piece "WeWill wait for your arrival."
Kurusu's coming I'm dead, did the deal fail?  No this can't be. I can already hear his footsteps, but I think I hear something else. I look back to see Akise driving through the hallway on a motorcycle. "Since when does he---" I was cut off by Akise stopping in front of me placing me behind me on the bike and throwing the grenade causing the policies to retreat. 

Hey yukiteru Kun you should probably hold on to me this is gonna be a bumpy  ride, he says sending nice chills up my spine. I can't help but smile as we speed out the hospital and break through the doors sending glass into my clothes and cutting my arms.
I shriek in pain but shrug it off only to realize  we stopped and are surrounded by patrol cars and a helicopter.

                    Akise POV
Dammit right when this was getting romantic. This motorcycle that Minene gave me isn't gonna out run this. Well I still have my knife, a grenade, and this pistol.
"Surrender now Akise, I have Minene in my custody, give me yukiteru and at least you'll survive. "
I can't hesitate or else they'll hurt Yukiteru. I tell Yukiteru  to hold on and step on the gas. Kurusu seems surprised just as expected. I pull the  pin and toss the grenade at Kurusu he runs back and covers behind the police car as the explosion rocks the street. I drive past them towards the 
Highway with Kurusu and other police in pursuit. I wasted all my bullets trying to get them off our  route.

                Yukiteru proverb

After being pursued by the police for minutes we arrive into a tunnel that seems very empty, maybe they emptied  it out to catch us.
Akise smirks even as a lone black car approaches. Kurusu steps down and points his gun at

"Don't you think it's a pity Yukiteru?"
"We never got to finish playing Russian roulette wanna give it another try?"

Akise quickly steps in front of me and flips him off.
Fine then you'll both die, truly pathetic.
Then Kurusu fires at Akise and  he collapses to the ground. The thump that his body made as he hit the ground made my Heart crack.
"You soulless freak."
I can't take this any more first Mao was stabbed and almost  died , then  Kosaka was murdered,  then Yuno, and now they what to take Akise from me also.

I run towards Kurusu tears filling my eyes and screamed taking out the extra grenade Minene gave me. I pull the plug and with all my strength fling it at Kurusu. Seeing he's already  down for  he attempts to shoot at me but I quickly doge it and run back to Akise dragging him, not even looking back after hearing a giant blast.

As  I'm dragging Akise out of the tunnel police detain us, Minene  had fled but left a recording of Kurusu attempting to bribe her, and  therefore clearing our criminal record.  Akise is taken to an ambulance, I already miss his presence.

The paramedics Tell me Akise is being taken towards a hospital two towns away and is in severe conditions. I already wanna go with him but am stopped as I notice a man with brown hair wearing an expensive looking white jacket accompanied by a woman in a green shirt with short black hair, both of which are wearing shades.
They're across the street in a car just starring at me, when they noticed me starring back they drove  off. I think about Akise in his state, I have to do this alone, but Akise will be with me, he will protect me just by being safe.