Regret

---------Yukki's POV---------------

I stood they're still holding Yuno's lifeless body. Cold... Really cold.

Hinata's father was killed by fourth. Which confuses me, wasn't he good? Yet again I thought Akise was good. I must win this game, then I can bring Yuno back she could be happy. I'm sill haven't moved from the spot and Hinata was blaming herself for all this but I told her it wasn't her fault it was Akise's.

The police and an ambulance arrived and cops how seemed uninterested in this late night crime were just standing around. The ambulance showed up and Hinata left with Mao. I stayed behind and had to explain my version of the story to the police. I was about to blame Akise when the police return with another body bag? I ran without hesitation and almost break down in confusion as I seen kosaka pale with stab wounds and scratches all over his body. I must have been Akise but Yuno never came back with kosaka in the first place and Yuno was also the rating Hinata. Flashbacks Yuno did this I whispered. the officer a obviously annoyed asked " what did you say"
Yuno the girl I killed did this it was self defense and she killed kosaka she came back without him and threatened to kill my Friends so I killed her. Understood "we will contact you and your family when we collect all the versions of the story" the officer said with pitty in his voice and walked. I took out my diary texting my mother and began walking home.

I'll be home in a bit, I just need sleep, I'm fine.

Then I texted Askise : I'm sorry I know why you did what you had to do.

-------------- Akise's POV----------

I ran back to my apartment and ran straight in plugging into the couch. The reality of what I did still haunting me. I hurt yukiteru, he would never forgive me, I should just end it, then I received a text form yukiteru kun.

Yukiteru: I'm sorry I know why you did what you had to do.
I was relieved yet still suspicious yet yukiteru did not seem like the type to want revenge.

Akise : It's ok can we talk Tomorrow?

Yukiteru : Sure, How about at my place?

Akise : Sure

If he was planing to kill me, my house would be  the place to prevent it. I feel guilty because I still trust him and he could never live with it hurting me, I hope so.