Fugitives flee

We managed to persuade the guard into telling us were the exit was and I also kicked him out in sorry Kurusu is dead and that Yukiteru witnessed another assassination by me but I'm must protect him. When burst open through the door and are finally at the roof. Hearing footsteps following us we decide to go for the ledge and realize we can "safely" land on the back of a pickup truck. I'm about to jump off when I realize Yukiteru is crying.

I'm- sorry it's
No he cut me off placing a finger over my lips. I dragged you into this game and now I have to get you out of it. Then he gripped tightly to my hand and with the wind brushing against us we jumped.

I felt confused and disorientated I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder but realized Yukiteru is fine. Are you okay you seem messed up. He asked looking concerned. Ya in fine lets go.

Yukiteru POV

After fleeing firm the police station we noticed not just the police but a helicopter and the media were all chasing us. We finally found a safe area in a hospital basement.
We'll be fine Akise said making it sound more like a question than a statement.
I almost chuckled he is adorable when he is worried but the idea faded as I realized my diary says dead end and assuming I'm gone Akise will follow. As long as we don't leave for supplies we will be fine but apparently supplies includes the bathroom.
I really have to go but , Akise must have noticed something was wrong and as soon as a saw strait into his Crimson red eyes he knew.
You know we're both boys, just pee in the corner.
My face was the brightest shade of red there can be.
I simply nodded and went to the corner. Could you look away I asked and Akise smiled and looked out the small window.
I quickly opened up my fly and glanced back occasionally. Then glancing back one more time I notice Akise is starting strait at me and is smirking. Sorry Yukiteru but I can't keep my eyes off you.
That sent shivers up my spine and I quickly pulled up my fly and sat next to him not daring to look at his face.
I had been Caught up in the moment and now I noticed Akise has a large wound in his shoulder.
Akise your not fine we need to get you some help upstairs.
No Yukiteru I'm fine
No you're not you're seriously hurt and I won't take now as an answer
I said trying to place some sort of authority
Ok lets go but check your diary ok
We began walking up the stairs then I noticed

"Explosion detonates below and I fall back into Minene's arms"

Akise wait I scream then just as my diary suggested an explosion and I fall into the lap of Minene.
Ha thought you could escape me they don't call me a terrors it for nothing!
Akise already had his knife out and was dying to run towards me but was separated by the gaping hole in the floor.
Now for the grand finally! Minene says with a smirk and begins ordering another explosion but before she could push the detonator I changed the location and accidentally hit the floor behind us making us trapped.
What did you do! You little brat!
Don't worry Akise said with a smirk I got a latter as he sets it down over the hope in front of us.
Ha I didn't think you'd have the brains, let's go we don't want to keep your boyfriend waiting.
I'm blushing like crazy but then notice Akise's blank expression.
Yukiteru goes first!
Ha in your dreams I'm going first and Minene begins making her way across the ladder.
No Yukiteru first! I don't trust you.
Akise says as he shakes the ladder
Minene's phone rings and its kurusu
So you thought you could betray me you little!
I'm completing the mission so shut it!
I knew it ! get off and let Yukiteru first, said Akise shaking the ladder
Minene grabbed me and began crossing the ladder "no I'm going to betray kurusu later but for now I have to pretend"
Your backstabbing me ! kurusu screamed
No I was messing kurusu I'm on your side,
then I burst into tears and Aksie keeps shaking the ladder until Minene screams fuck off!!!!! And hangs up.
We're allies for now she's says looking down and Then crosses the ladder and tosses me onto Akise.

Akise POV

I realize that Yukiteru landed on me but he is face flat over my pants. He looks up relived and then blushes he is so adorable when he does that, I just can't control myself but know why his face so close to my crotch I think he realized and quickly got up.
Uh sorry sorry
It's ok I say smiling to reassure him and trying to get up and hide the bulge.

Ok done love birds says Minene and then points at a door.
This is kurusu's son he is at the hospital and will die in a couple of weeks that's why kurusu betrayed you not because Yuno died and now we have our chance to survive.
She opened the door and went inside, while I grip tightly to Yukiteu's hand and am greeted by a strange smell

Doughnuts?