Prologue

This story is buzzing in my head for months and now it's killing me to write so...

"Stefan! Stefan! Stefan" he groans from hearing the nonstop bangs on his door. He buries his head on his pillow hoping his brother's crazy wife just leaves him the fuck alone.

"Stefan, if you don't open this damn door, I'll break it and then kick your ass" her voice echos.

Stefan groans. "Coming!!!!" He shouts.. He lazily gets up finding himself in his boxers. He rubs his eyes because he really doesn't remember to wear it last night.

He takes his shirt and short pants to wear. He yawns walking to open the door.

"What?" He spits out. His brother's wife is already fuming out of frustration.

"You are supposed to drop Junior at school by now. Because of you he's going to be late. Now, go get dressed and drop him right now" she shouts.

Stefan lazily leans against the door. "Where's Damon?" He mumbles.

"At work. Which you don't have to do. Now, go get dressed and drop him off. I'm going to be late for work too" she screams as she leaves.

Stefan makes a face at her but stops when she turns back and shoots a death glare. He looks up and pretends he didn't mock her a second ago.

"Steff!" Junior runs and gets into his trailer. Stefan happily picks him up. "Hello, Mr. Junior" he says kissing his cheek. Junior is 4 years old. He scrunches his little nose. "You stink, Stef. You need to wash your mouth" he says resting his hands on Stefan's shoulder.

Stefan 'O's. "Your mother stinks as well. Now, gotta go" he says holding Junior in his arms, closing the door"

XXXXXXXXXXX

"Stef, hurryyyy!!! My teacher is going to make me stand outside for the entire day if I'm late. She's a monster" Junior says tapping his hands. Stefan nods. "Alright, alright. Darling needs some arrangements" Stefan says. Darling is his red jeep's name.

They finally reach to Junior's school. Junior puts his bag pack on his shoulders and runs. "Careful" Stefan screams but he doesn't care because he needs to be in the class.

Stefan picks out his phone and sees his friend Nik texts to meet him at his bar. Stefan gets back into his car and leaves.

XXXXXXXX

"Daddy's here" Nik says houghly. Stefan chuckles. "Not for long. I've to go back to pick up Junior" Stefan says getting up on the countertop.

"You're more father to him than Damon. Are you sure it's Damon's child not yours?" Nik says. Stefan slaps him on his back. "That was so nasty of you. Lexi is my friend since my childhood. It was Damon who screwed her over and she had to marry him for Junior" Stefan says making himself a drink.

Nik throws his hands in the air. "Fine but you need to be on tonight. I've got a date and you've to handle my place" He says. Stefan makes a face as his drink goes down, burning his throat. "Date? With who?" Stefan asks. He's not interested to know but still.

"Caroline" Nik announces. Stefan chokes down. "Forbes? You know, she's a sl.." Stefan tries to say the word but stops.

"Doesn't matter what she's." Nik says. Stefan holds his glass in the air. "To Nik's dysfunctional date" Nik chuckles and brings his drink to cheer with Stefan's. "To Nik's one night stand with Caroline" Nik says.

XXXXXXXXX

"Fuck! Darling.... Please don't do this to me" Stefan says trying to start his jeep but it always stops and gets stuck anywhere. It needs repairing. A good repair but Stefan's too lazy and out of money. And to repair it, he has to ask money to his brother and he'd lecture him, of course.

He groans but it finally starts. "I know, Love. I know, you'll never betray me" he says kissing the steering wheel.

Stefan gets out of the car, he manages to pick Junior up 20 minutes left. He finds Junior on the playground outside of his school.

But he is talking to someone. He looks happy as he sits on the bench, swinging his legs.

Stefan tries to see with whom he's talking to but this big ass car blocking the area for him to look at.

Then Junior sees Stefan and jumps. He says something to the person and says goodbye.

"Stefff!!!" Junior screams as he runs into Stefan's direction with his tiny feets. The heavy backpack against his back isn't letting him run faster though.

He picks Junior up and kisses him. "Sorry that I'm late. Did your teacher scold you?" Stefan asks. Junior shakes his head no. "She's gone. I've now a new teacher. She's really sweet." he says.

Stefan shakes his head. "Really? And who were you talking to?" He asks fondling Junior's stomach. He laughs.

"Elena. My new teacher" he tells him. Stefan makes that cute face that we usually make when we talk to children and then his eyes fall.

There she's... Talking to a lady. She's white not entirely but olive color mixture. A brunette. Big doe brown eyes. Her hair is in a high ponytail. She's skinny but perfect skinny. A white camisole is hugging her perfect body and the rest of her downside is blocked by an asshole's car parked in front of her. She looks around 24/25 years old.

Junior is talking about something but Stefan's too distracted by this stranger's beauty. Who is she? He asks himself and then Junior cups his face and makes him look at her.

"Stef, I'm talking to you. Why aren't we going?" He asks.

"Who's that?" Stefan asks to Junior. Stefan points his finger at her.

"That's Elena. My new teacher" Junior says.

Stefan finally turns his look away from Elena as he turns back and starts placing Junior on the passenger sit, buckling him up. Finally that asshole comes and gets into his car.

Stefan waits up, holding his car door. As the car is removed from Elena, he wrinkles his eyebrows as he looks at her standing with her one leg on the ground and the other one four inches up from the ground. Crutches under her arms is supporting her to stand.

"Yeah!! she's handcuff" Junior says out of the blur because he notices his uncle is paying too much attention to his new teacher. Stefan looks at Junior. "Handicapped" Stefan corrects him as he gets into the car.

"But she's so pretty, Uncle Stefan" Junior says.

Stefan looks at Elena one last time through the window and smiles. "Yeah, she is."

What's your opinion on this story?
By the way let me give some things that you need to know of this story is that Stefan Salvatore and Damon Salvatore are living in their trailers. Damon is married to Lexi and they've a son together. Damon works at somewhere I don't know. I haven't thought about it yet and Lexi works too. Stefan's pretty much jobless but he helps Nik to run his place and you'll get to know more of Elena in later chapters.

Thanks for reading please vote and review.