Life Changing

Part 5: Life Changing

My life is going right on the track. I don't mind waking up early now. Because there's a chance I'm going to meet her. I drop Junior at school not only because I am eager to get a glimpse of Elena but also I love spending time with my nephew. He's like my own kid. I don't only get glimpse of her but get to have a conversation with Elena. She widely smiles everytime we approach to her. Junior is bonding with Elena all too well which I'm liking very much.

And this evening, I officially have a date with my cinnamon girl. Cinnamon? It's weird huh? Everytime I'm around her I can smell cinnamon. I like the smell of cinnamon or maybe God has created Elena too perfect.

I dress up causal. Little extra. Lying though . While spraying hairspray I'm thinking to wear a bowtie it'd be too much. We agreed to go on the grill. It's near and Elena hasn't gone there yet. I'm so glad that I'm going to be the first person to take her there. I quickly use my body spray look at myself in the mirror one more time.

As I open the door, I close my eyes. "Lex! Not a good time" I tell her trying to past through her. She stops me.

"We need to talk. Right now" she tells me. I squint my eyes at her.

XXXXXXXX

"Sorry that I'm late." I jog as I approch to Elena. She's sitting on the chair, drinking hot chocolate.

She smiles licking her lips to clean the leftover chocolate. "That's okay." She smiles. I force a smile at her but it's too hard. She can sense me.

"Is everything okay?" She asks me tilting her head. I really don't want to tell her because I don't want to spoil our first date. "No" I scoff smile. I can't lie to her.

"What happened!" She looks at me tensely.

I look down, fidgeting my fingers. "My brother is moving to Boston. So is my sister-in-law and my nephew" I tell her.

Seeing me upset make her upset and I hate to see her upset because of me. "But you're too attached to Junior" she tells me. I nod. Yes. I'm. I can't imagine to spend a day without being around him.

"Yeah. We're" I tell her. "Can't you make them stay?" She asks me. I look at her then look down. "No. I can't. Damon works in a local garage to provide for his family. Nik's pub is my only source to get money which is very little. Damon got a nice job there and that'd be enough to have a well life with his family." I tell her.

"But you're his family too" she tells me. I laugh. Well, my brother thinks I'm a burden just like my father thought. Unworthy. Good for nothing. He had a good reason to call me those because my mother died after giving birth to me.

"Naahhh! We're not that close." I shrug my shoulder. "Anyways, I want Junior to have a steady life with the best financial support" I smile at her. She nods in understanding.

That's when I notice she's wearing a white t shirt that's covered by her black jacket. Her hair is open. Not so much make up on her face and guessing if I look down, I bet can see her naked legs. She's a whole package of perfection.

I look at her so intensely that causes her to snap her fingers to bring me back to reality. "You okay?" She smiles. I cough. "Yeah. I'm great. We should order" I tell her. She nods sipping on her hot chocolate.

XXXXXXX

"So, this is it?" I ask her as we get out of the grill. I wish I can ask her to have a walk with me but I can't. She turns a bit looks at me. "I don't mind walking for a bit." She tells me. I tell you what she's a mind reader.

"I don't mind either" I tell her as I shove my hands into my pockets. She starts walking with the help of her crutches. "So, if Junior is going to move out that means you're not going to come school anymore" she asks me. I close my eyes. "Yeah. I mean. He was the reason to come there" I tell her. Which is half true.

"Or you could get a job at school" she tells me excitedly. I laugh at her proposal. "What?" She asks in confused. "I didn't complete school Elena. My father forced me to study but I only could make up to Fifth grade. I'm fifth pass" I tell her. She stands still as I walk forward.

I turn back. She still is not moving. After staying there for a minute I walk back. "Are you ashamed?" I sound demanding.

"No. I'm not ashamed. But gotta say I'm amused. Education is boring anyway" she tells me quickly. No seriously! Who's this girl?

"You're a teacher" I remind her. She giggles. "Yeah because I need a degree to become one. Come on, let's get ice cream" she tells me. I'm pretty sure if she wasn't standing with the support of her crutches, she'd take my arm and make me walk with her to get ice cream. I can feel it.

XXXXXXX

"So, this is it." She asks me as I help her to get out of the car. We're standing outside of her house.

"This is it." I say softly. I flash a smile.

"Just because Junior is going that doesn't mean you're alone. You have a friend. Me" she tells me. Sweetie we're going to be more than friends. Just wait and see.

I grin. "Yes, Elena.. I'm glad that I met you" I tell her. Gaining the courage to take her hand and place a gentle kiss on the back of her hand while looking at her. All I can think about my brusied dry lips against her soft rosy pink lips. Such an amazing combination! But it's too far to go through it.

"We'll meet again." Her voice breaks. Why is she sound so light! Like she doesn't want this date to end.

I caress her cheek. "We'll hangout again. I promise" I say now leaning against her cheek and leave a gentle kiss on her moist skin.

Thanks for reading please vote and review.